Eren

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Eren pov

"Who.Is.She." she said with angry eyes while holding up Mikasa's soaking wet clothes. I went to her and grabbed the clothes. "No one" I said plainly.  She got even more pissed. "Umm I think it's someone because these are women's clothes you don't wear this so you better start talking or I'm telling my dad you're cheating on me Eren!" Shit shit shit.

I can't rat out Mikasa "There was this homeless woman outside...she was wet and cold so I offered her my clothes I guess she forgot to take hers with her when she left." I tried to sound convincing"What was her name?" She asked stepping closer to me. "I don't know she never told me I didn't ask..." She shook her head " You let  a stranger into your house and you let her change in your room?!?
My god  Eren you're so stupid!" She hit me with the clothes.

I roll my eyes. "I was just helping her now you have to get out. Go get out!" She gasped  "no I'm not going anywhere because I'm bored and your ass is going to entertain me." She sat on the couch I sighed then I heard a car outside going into the garage. Could it be...  I gasped and jumped up "Dad!" Hitch rolled her eyes. "Whatever I'm out of here daddy's boy" she got   but I couldn't care less I was just happy my dad. "Son I'm home!" I smiled "In here dad!"  He came in and sat next to me"Hey how have you been?" I shrugged "Fine I guess" he arched a brow "what do you mean you guess?"  I shrug again I couldn't tell him how I really feel. " I just guess" I say he put his hand on my shoulder "Eren come on just tell me you know I can see right through you." I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out so I shook my head"It's nothing dad" he stands up "It's definitely something so just spill it so I can help you!"

I sighed. " I-I have a problem and I don't know how to talk about it without making things awkward" I said looking down he sat down " Eren arousal is natural it's nothing to be ashamed of" I jumped back and put my hands up in defense"Woah woah noo that's not what I meant!" His eyebrows arched "oh its not? Well then what is this awkward problem?" "Dad why do I have to date Hitch?" I asked.

He frowned "Eren I'll tell you when you're older... I'm sorry but there are some things that you just shouldn't know" he said sadly looking very guilty. I sigh again "It's fine dad it's just... there is this girl and I think I like her but I can't do anything because I'm with Hitch." He nods" So this girl...is that who's clothes are on the floor?" I look at Mikasa's clothes"uh yeah sorry" he frowned "Tellll me you at least used a condom!"  I blushed "What? Dad no we were at the arcade and  it started to rain on us and we came here and I got her some of my dry clothes. She left and forgot to bring her clothes I guess" he nods and looked ahead at the picture of him mom and I . "What's is she like? This girl who you have a thing for?"

I smiled thinking of Mikasa. "She's beautiful like an angel and she's really fun and smart she's really cool... The exact opposite of Hitch"  he looked at me "Is that so?" He said smiling. I nodded. "She's great dad" he crossed his let's "when will I get to meet this young lady?" I hummed "I'm not sure but hopefully soon. " He did a fake whine.
"At least tell me her name!" He said I laughed "It's Mikasa" he smiled "Mikasa that's a nice pretty name" he said. I nodded "yeah it really suits her. "

We turned on the TV and watched it in a comfortable but then I remembered. "oh yeah dad why are you here?" He laughed "well I just wanted to come home to my only child and see him is that so wrong?"  I shook my head "no it's not... I missed you dad" I smiled "I missed you too." We continued watching . "Should I ask out Mikasa?" I asked he shook his head. "no Hitch would have our heads." I grown " sure but still you don't know Mikasa she's amazing she's with it all" he looked at me sadly then stood up. "I'll back I'm sorry" I nodded confused then my phone vibrated.

Eaterofeverything-

Are you coming to Mikasa's sleepover?

Me-

I thought it was girls only?

Eaterofeverything-

Yesh but not anymore so be there or be square ⬜

Me-

Who even says that anymore?

Eaterofeverything-

Just get there!

Me-

Okay okay

I got up to tell my dad I was leaving. I looked around for him but he was no where. I went to the garage his cat wasn't there he was gone..again. I sighed and went to my car to go to the store real quick.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥