Kiss Me Or Kill Me

Eren pov

Today was Friday and it was almost time for me to go to Mikasa's party. I was excited I'd spent my whole week on the Pingu costume.  Believe it or not finding a penguin costume for a 17 year old boy is actually pretty hard.  But I did it and now it's my time to shine.   The problem was I couldn't shine not yet because Hitch was here and she was not happy about the whole me going to the party thing.

"YOU FUCKING TRAITOR! " 'crash'  she threw a lamp luckily it missed me and hit the poor wall.  I just ignored her and tried to get out of the house but she was blocking the exit and throwing whatever she could find at me. 

"YOU'RE NOT GOING! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE WITH THOSE LOSERS WHY WASTE YOUR LIFE WITH THEM WHEN YOU COULD BE WITH ME?! "

She yelled angrily. I don't want to be here with her.  I'd rather be with the losers.  It's time to put an end to this for real.  I sighed and spoke in a gentle calm voice. "Look Hitch you aren't listening to me.  You and I are different we shouldn't be together and you're kind of conceited.  So let's break up okay this would never work put no matter what you say or do or try to make me do nothing works so let's and this" I finally got passed her and out of the door.  As I was walking to my car I could hear her screaming.  "Get back here Eren!  We aren't breaking up!  Get back hereeeee! " she screamed and cried "I'll tell everyone about you and that Zoo I'll tell my father and the police and everyone will know so you get back here right now or else! " I ignored her and drove to Mikasa's house for the party.

I finally got there and looked for Mikasa it was hard because there were so many people in costumes.  I thought I'd never find her until I thought I saw her so I just called out her name.

"Mikasa Mikasa hey!" I started to walk towards her excited to see her reaction to my costume. When she saw it she gave me a beautiful Cheshire cat smile.Mikasa jumped up and hugged me I hugged her back and asked. "What's your costume?"  "Jill Valentine! " she said but I could barely hear her"what I can't hear you?" I said she cupped her hands around her mouth "Jill Valentine!!!" She said louder I laughed a little her yelling is kind of cute "I still can't hear you" she sighed "JIILLLL VALL EENNN TIEEE NNEEEE!" I smiled and nooded "I know I heard you I just wanted to hear your voice some more" she frowned "geez Eren you had me screaming!"

  She said walking past me I bit my lip and leaned down to her ear"that's not the only time you'll scream for me" she blushed and I laughed. I pulled her towards me her face accidentally hit my penguin stomach. "Dance with me Mika!"  She looked around. A slow song started playing so I started to do the box step my mom showed me when I was younger. 1 2 3...1 2 3...1 2 3...1 2 3

"What took you so long to get here?" She asked. I shrugged and lied. "I had some car trouble I'm sorry...but hey I'm here better late than never!" She nodded. "Eren why haven't we hung out together that much this week...I know you said you aren't but I feel like you're avoiding me..." I  sighed and pressed our foreheads together  I didn't mean to worry her"don't be mad when I tell you this..." She backed away. "But to be honest I..I'm jealous...you've been hanging out with Jean a lot and I don't know why but seeing you two together being super friendly it makes me sad. I know you're just friends but still..." She laughed and looked away. 

She smiled at me. "Eren don't be jealous or anything I'm not going to be with Jean ever" I smiled that's  a relief. "I only want you"  wait whut??  My eyes widened and Mika started to apologize. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't ha-"  I didn't care to hear it so I leaned in quickly and kissed her. She pulled  by the neck and we kissed and kissed until the song ended. It was like beautiful. . "Eren why did you do that what about Hitc-?"  I don't want to hear that name.  I kissed her again. "I broke you with her Mika she was horrible she hurt me she's not apart of my life anymore you you I want you!" She smiled and leaned in to kiss me again. We pretty much spent the rest of the night wrapped in each other's arms kissing and eating junk food it was  perfect.