Beach

Eren pov

Eaterofeverything-

Haha it's funny you use that  I just met a girl today who had no idea what it meant

Me-

I don't care

Eaterofeverything-

You should she was really cute I think she's perfect for you

Me-

Nah! She doesn't know what idk means. She sounds lame

Eaterofeverything-

If you keep getting picky with girls you might end up being a 'perfect' couple with Hitch for the rest of your life

Me-

Fuck off potato girl go read a fan fiction

Eaterofeverything-

Oh whatever are you coming to the beach or what? We're going on Saturday

Me-

I don't know let me think about it...

I laid back and closed my eyes. I wanted to go to the beach. But if I was going Hitch was going too so I am gonna have to ask her if she wants to go and if she's not going I'm not going. I sighed. And got my phone again.

Me-

Do you want to go to the beach on Saturday?

She answered surprisingly fast.

Hitch💕-

Sure let's go I've always wanted to be alone at the beach with you! I'll look so hot in my bikini and you'll look slightly less hot in your swim shorts! Ahhh! You can fight all the guys who stare at my sexy body!!!

What the fuck?

Me-

Well we won't be alone Sasha invited me...

Hitch 💕-

Sasha?!?!? The potato hoe?!?! We're definitely not going anywhere with her cancel your shitty beach plans we're gonna see a movie

Hitch💕-

oh and you're paying for getting me all worked up over nothing asshole

Me-
Sorry Sasha Hitch has something planned

I sighed again and put the phone down. It was Thursday and I was definitely not looking forward to Saturday. I don't even know what movie we should watch.

                Time Skip
×××××××××××××××××××××××××

As much as I dreaded it Saturday came around and I have a stupid date to attend to later. It sucks. I could be spending a fun and beautiful day outside with my friends at the beach. But instead my Saturday will be spent inside with the worst person in the world and then lunch after then she might want to come back to my house and do it. I tried to think of an excuse to get out of this but I'm really bad at those. Ring Ring! My phone snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at it and saw that Hitch was calling. "Hello?" I asked "Come outside and open my car door for me  like a fucking gentleman you idiot!"  I sighed "I'll be right out dear!" I hung up on her and went outside. I opened her car door and then ran ahead to my house so I can open that door too. She smirked and went inside. "Don't tell me you're wearing THAT to the movie theater!" She said gesturing to my anime T-shirt and jeans. "What do you mean?" I asked. I couldn't think of anything wrong with the outfit" Eren, you look poor and we," she moved her finger from her to me" we are not poor!"  I looked at her outfit. She had a small and tight red dress on,red heels, and a black fur coat her hair and makeup was done super fancy.