Helpful

Eren pov

"Oh this is gonna be fun" Ymir said smirking. I rolled my eyes at her. "No! Is kissing each other the only kind of fun we can think of at the moment? Annie asked Mikasa looked confused and adorable. Riener walked to them licking his lips. "Well there's other things we can do but I'm sure this pretty princess is a virgin" he looked her up and down it made me mad Mikasa didn't deserve to be treated like this she looked so uncomfortable as she crossed her arms over her chest. Annie slapped him which relieved me because he couldn't hit her back unlike me and if I hit him we'd probably fight in Mikasa's house and she didn't need that. "you're disgusting Reiner keep it in your pants!" Annie said. I watched and Mikasa stepped in front of Annie and slapped Reiner. If j had the chance I would kick his ass. "Geez you two hit so fucking hard" he said and we all laughed. Armin came up to Annie and kissed her . "You didn't have to hit him that hard babe." Everyone smiled but I was still upset for what he said. "Well if we aren't going to be sucking face then let's play a board game." Bertold said

Mikasa ran to a small closet full of so many games I was amazed "wow Mika! " I said smiling "Which one should we play first?" Jean asked. I looked through all of the games. "How about Monopoly?" Monopoly is a death trap. She led us to a big table. Mikasa sat between Connie and I.

As the game was being set up Connie sighed. "There's not enough pieces for everyone to play!". I looked them over and sure enough there was only eight pieces and we had twelve people. "That's alright I don't wanna play!" Annie said and Arm in agreed. ."I could watch and make sure no one cheats" Sasha said. Marco nodded "and I'll be the bank so come to me when you're dealing with money stuff" I noticed Mikasa had picked up the cat so I got the dog and started to make barking noises at her. She laughed and moved my the close to the dog meowing . It was fun until Reiner cleared his throat

"If you're done being weird we'd like to play now." He said. I rolled my eyes and out the dog on start and watched as hell started to unfold.

The game was going fine until properties we're handed out and when Mina bought the electric and water company it was chaos. She was accused of cheating and not knowing how to play. We even had to break out the rule book. And when it was proven possible to own both everyone got kisses and Mikasa could just sit back and watch. I felt bad for her but I'm sure Mina cheated somehow she's just sneaky 🐍.

"HAHA BITCHES!" Historia yelled we looked at her and saw that the had bought board walk and put a hotel on it. When the fuck did that happen is everyone just cheating? "ALRIGHT THAT'S IT HISTORIA OUR WEDDING IS OFF YOU CAM FORGET IT!" Ymir yelled "I DON'T CARE I'M RICH FUCKING RICH I DON'T NEED YOUR WEDDING!!" I stood up and started to call out the cheaters because there's no way in hell she bought that with two 5 dollar bills. Everyone was yelling even Armin and Annie were yelling and they weren't even playing. I kept yelling until the lights went out out of no where. We all got silent.

The lights back on and we looked at Mikasa ."guy's we're here to have fun not yell at each other! Please please it's my first sleepover I don't want to remember it by 'oh yeah the one where a board game tore us all apart'!" She pouted. Aww. "She's right sorry Mika," I said trying to help her out she smiled. "Let's just watch movies the rest of the night okay?" I took her hand. She nodded and I went into the living room we sat next to each other. We found a funny movie because we were still scrared. We watched a movie called Waterboys it was about a these boys who learn synchronized swimming. She rested her head on me and I felt so happy and comfortable. I wanted to stay like this but then my phone buzzed.

Hitch💕-

What did you talk to Ms Zoo about at the store?

Me-

Her name is Ms Zoë and it's none of your business also how do know i talked to her at the store were you stalking me?

Hitch 💕-

#1 i call her whatever i want and #2 it is my business and #3 i would never stalk you i was trying to find something

Me-

Whatever she was just telling me stuff about my grade

Hitch💕-

Your dumbass is failing arent you? Eren you do all of my work if you're failing then that means IM FAILING DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOUR DAD?

I rolled my eyes ans looked at Mikasa who was watchung the movie like an angel.

Me-

No you don't have to tell your dad she volunteered to be my tutor I'm going over to her house on Monday

Hitch💕-

A student going over to a teacher's house sounds fishy as hell

Me-

It's just studying calm down

Hitch💕-

Dont have sex with her you fucking idiot

Me-

Why are you so mean all of the time i dont even think we should be together

Hitch💕-

I love you too baby I miss you!

I rolled my eyes at the text. Is she even listening to me? I look back at the movie. Mikasa stood up and walked to the door. "I'll be back I think I need some air!" She said her voice was shakey like she's trying her best to sound okay. The others just nodded not noticing this but I did i wanted to comfort her but i decided to give her space.

I tried to just watch the movie and wait for Mikasa to come bacn but I felt something was off she didn't even put her shoes on and its freezing i grabbed a pair and ran outside. When i spotted her I yelled for her"Mikasa hey Mika slow down!" She finally turned around. "E-Eren why are you out here?" Good question. I point to her feet."You ran out with no shoes on. And look," I point to her pale arms"you aren't wearing a jacket either! You must be freezing!" I gave her a pair of her shoes .

She thanked me and put them on. " Are you okay? You look kinda sad and you're ditching your awesome sleepover!" I said as she continued to walk I followed like a baby duck. "I'm fine just.... overwhelmed...this night has been amazing I thought I should just get away for a bit and besides I needed some exercise" I think she's lying . I decided to belive her and i made an 'o' shape with my mouth not saying anything. Shes upset about something but its nit really ny business "Do you wanna go somewhere real quick?" I asked her. "Sure where?" She asked I grabbed her hand and took her to my lake. Well its not my lake but this is where I always go when I'm upset with life and the world. It's always beautiful at this time of night. The water shining a blue color in light of the moon I sat and took in all of the beauty I was surrounded with at the moment. "I come here when I've got a lot on my mind." I said avoiding eye contact. "It really helps to just think it all through. " We stared ahead. "I know you're upset about something Mikasa and you don't have to tell me but just think about it." I continued moving closer. She looked at me our faces were close again. She stood up. " We should get back the others might be worried." I nodded and stood up. "Hey I can carry you!" I said happily trying showing off my muscles. She shook her head. "I was kinda given legs for a reason." She said turning around and started to walk back. Sassy I like it. The others weren't worried they were sleeping and Sasha and Connie were kissing. Mikasa must have been really tured because she just sat on the couch and closed her eyes. I watched her sleep she looked so peaceful and beautiful. Why can't I be with her?