I Can Explain

🌟🌠🛸🌕🌚🌛🌜🌝🌞☀️🛸⭐🌟

Eren pov

Her lips were like soft pink pillows so beautiful and so perfect so Mikasa. I didn't want to stop kissing her ever again but something in my told me this wasn't right. I pulled away not daring to open my eyes and see the angel in my doorway.
You can't just stand here with your eyes closed forever I opened my eyes bracing myself before I said.

"Come in I want you to know everything. " I have to come clean with Mikasa not for her but for me if I say it out loud I'll he stronger I'll be able to let go of the past and move on with my life.
I held her wrist and led her to the couch.  I took a minute to prepare myself. No going back now

I took a deep nervous breath before I spoke.  "I..I want to start at the begging" I said and she nods.  "Take your time Eren I'm all ears. " Thank you for being so patient.  I honestly don't know where to start so much has happened I can't really remember my life before Hitch.

" It all started years ago.. for some reason my father told me I had to date Hitch when I asked him why he just said to protect our family.  I stopped asking questions because I want to protect my family.  I always tried to be the best boyfriend for Hitch because everytime I did something wrong she would threaten to tell her dad and end my father and I. " this was a little before my mom died she was so against the idea of Hitch and I

"So... do you... have to marry Hitch? " she asked but I didn't have a clue I've just been her boyfriend no one mentioned marriage.  "I'm not sure I'm just with her until she leaves me"  she sighs"okay continue".

I did, "And about the cheating stuff.. promise me you won't tell anyone? " this could get me in a lot of trouble, I trust Mika but to be sure I held out my pinkie  we promised and I continued.

"I was going to get tutored my Ms Zoë but then Hitch told me to steal the answers" I could see her eyes become wide"did you... steal the answers? " I shook my head.I'm happy I didn't I would have been in a lot of trouble but if I had known Hitch would react this wah I would have taken them first chance I got."no but I wish I did now she's going to tell everyone I've been sleeping with Ms. Zoe. "

I didn't like saying it out loud but if I didn't I'm sure I would think all of this was a fantasy ."E-Eren why would you... with the teacher?  That's illegal why... "  she sounded as if she believed it and it worried me. If Mikasa believes it this easily then everyone will  "NO!  No I'm not actually sleeping with her it was just some threat Hitch made so I would steal the answers but I didn't and I would never baby I wouldn't." I said flustered. Mikasa sighed. Baby my baby I never knew how much I liked pet names.

"I didn't get the answers for her and I also broke up with her."I took out my phone to show her the messages. "Look! "

I watched her read.

Hitch💕-

Did you get it?

Me-

Did I get what?

Hitch💕-

Whatever since you want to play dumb I'm coming over

Me-

No you don't have to come over just tell me

Hitch 💕-

Wow Eren your sarcasm is great. I mean did you get the answer sheet you dumbass

Me-

What are you talking about my sarcasm is bad how would you even recognize sarcasm through a text?

Hitch💕-