Ms. Zoö

Eren pov

It was finally time for me to go to Ms Zoë's house.  Finally time for me too ruin either my or both of our lives. I knocked on her door and waited for her to answer. 

I still couldn't believe Mikasa was going on a date with Jean.  I wish it was me.  What if they start dating then Jean could rub it in my face about how he gets to have get all to himself.  Ms. Zoë answered the door smiling like a maniac. "Hiya Eren!  Come in come in come in! " she dragged me into her house.

I take a deep breath and look around her house was pretty normal. I've heard rumours of how she'd have weird chemicals everywhere or that she would tie people to the ground and examine them with torture.

So of course I was pretty freaked out by the rumors but I don't really care anymore. As I looked around I heard a strange sound it sounded kind of like rolling.  I looked at where it was coming from and saw two guinea pigs playing around.  "Do you like my children?  Aren't they just the cutest their names are Sawney and Bean" she pointed to them after saying their names.

I smiled "yeah they're pretty cool. "I told her and I wasn't lying the guinea pigs were pretty cool.  I've never seen any before.  Ms Zoë clapped her hands "come on come on! " she grabbed my hand again and led me to a table.  She made tea and then gave me some.

I sipped my tea and she slammed a big book on the table I jumped a little spilling the tea a bit. She just laughed and gave me a paper towel. "Are you ready Eren?  It's time to get our study on! " I nodded and listened to her explain all the science things to me.  She would occasionally throw in a bad joke like "if you're not part of the solution you're part of the precipitate.

I would give an awkward laugh. She kept explaining to me but I wasn't paying attention all I could focus on was the thought of Mikasa being on a date with skinny jeans I mean Jean. 

She talked and talked for what seemed like forever and I didn't pay attention at all I didn't even notice that the sun was coming up until she looked outside and gasped"Well would you look at that!  We've been here all night so do you think you understand more about what I'm teaching?" She asked.  I just nodded wanting nothing more than to get out of there.  Ms Zoe stood up and gave me a hug. 

"It seems my work is done!  Come back anytime you want Eren! " again I nodded and went to the door I stopped at a mirror and looked at myself I looked terrible so tired and I had dark bags under my eyes.

Ms Zoë put an arm around my neck "you're beautiful don't you know? " I laugh yeah right she looked at me.  "Hey Eren? " I looked at her through the mirror "yeah? " she inhaled "pleaseletmedoexpirementsonyoupleaseplease" I screamed and left the house as quickly as I could. 

I got in my car and silently drove home.  I went inside my house my dad wasn't there as usual.  I grabbed a bottle of water and I sat on the couch I turned on the TV not caring what was on or what it was about I just watched it.  Suddenly my phone vibrated.

Hitch💕-

Did you get it?