Welcome

💤🧞‍♂️🥤🌐🌀🎆🧿📘🚻🌀🧿💤📘🌐🎆

Mikasa pov

"What have you been up to Historia? "

She smiled at me. "I met with my dad again!  But he was a total weirdo. "She laughed "Is it good weird or bad weird? " I ask "He was the worst weird I never want to see him again. " she giggled I laugh awkwardly with her.

Why is she laughing about it.

Historia held my hands and looked up at me. "Mika we all miss you so much I can't wait for you to come back to us everyone will be glad to see you especially Eren! " I blush deeply "d-does everyone miss me that badly? " she nodded "yup they talk about you all the time." I smile I miss them too.

"I have to get back to working now so I'll see you later and your secret is safe with me. " she held up her pinkie and walked away.

I finish up my shopping and I go home. "Uncle Levi I got you something!" I yell and I hear him groan from the couch. "Would you lower your voice the whole neighborhood can hear. " I sit next to him hiding the gift behind my back. "Do you want to see? " he nodded slightly.

I held it out for him "It's a matching mask and gloves for when you're cleaning!  I thought I'd get you some new ones while you're here."

He picked it up and read the words on the mask.

"What do you call a cow on grass? "

.......

"Mulan"

I burst out laughing and he rolled his eyes. "That's not even funny! " I kept laughing "come on you have to admit it's a little funny! "

He smiled the tiniest smile but I noticed. "Thanks for the gift kid you've done a lot for me I'm grateful. " I nod "you don't have to thank me uncle Levi I need to take care of you while you get better. " he set the gloves and mask on the table and looked at me.  "Do you plan on going back to school this year? If not we can work something out but I don't want you in the house all day. "

I looked down. 

I haven't really decided when I'll go back. Should I even go back?  Because of me being rude to Hitch aunt Petra is dead. What if I mess up and another student kills someone else I love.

"I don't know when I'll go back. "

Uncle Levi shrugged and he stood going to the kitchen. "You have to back someday,to finish the last year at least and I'm sure your friends miss you too have you told them about everything. " he pours a cup of tea for him and I.

I shake my head"I haven't really told anyone anything yet.  I wish they could just mind read so I don't have to explain. I wish everything can go back to normal."

This is so frustrating how am I supposed to tell them my boyfriend's ex killed my Aunt!

"You don't have to tell them yet but you should tell them one day. Things will never be the same so stop wishing they will be and find happiness in this. "

How are we going to be happy again? Especially you Uncle.

I nod "you're right I'm going to text them now! " Levi sips his tea and watches as I pull out my phone.

Me-
Hi everyone! I miss you all I want to meet up and talk with you!  We can go anywhere you want! I'll pay💕

"Ow! "

I gasped as Eren fell on his butt again and I held out my hand quick to help him up. "Are you okay Eren? " I ask worried he stands up again and smiles"yeah I'm good I can't believe I suck at this. "

Everyone decided we should go skating tonight I love skating I feel so free and relaxed the problem is... Eren has horrible balance he keeps falling!

"Ah ha!  You keep falling Jaeger it's not even that hard you suck! " Jean teased as he glided past us holding Marco's hand.

"Awww you two look adorable this reminds me of Yuri on Ice! "

"That's ice skating Sasha.. "

"Same thing"

Sasha and Connie bickered as they passed us I smiled watching my friends having fun. "Hey Mikasa let's take a break and get something to drink I think I broke my butt anyway. "I laughed and nodded I skated slowly trying to keep Eren up as we moved towards a table. We sat down and he hissed in pain
"Eren are you sure you're okay? "

He smirked "yeah I'm good this skating thing sucks but I'll keep practicing I'm just happy to be back with you Mika. I'm happy you're okay." I opened my mouth to say I'm happy you're okay too.

But we were interrupted when the rest of the group skated over and sat down. "So Mikasa are you going to tell us where you've been for the past 1000 years! " Sasha asked getting closer to my fave with each word.

"Yes I'll tell you. I've been putting it off for a while.. I don't really know how to explain it in a nice way so I guess I'll just say whatever. " I say looking down.  Everyone quieted and they gave me their full attention.

"Well.. My uncle and aunt got into a car accident that left my uncle injured and my aunt dead. And it turns out.. Hitch was the one who caused the accident. I don't know if she did it on purpose or anything.. She was trying to escape after she shot Eren. My uncle has been pretty sad lately so I was trying to stay and comfort him. He encouraged me to come back to you guys and school so I'm going to do it! "

I finally looked up and most everyone had tears in their eyes especially Eren. 
They rushed to group hug me. "Mikasa you've been through so much! "

"Don't feel bad we understand you needed time! "

"I'm going to hunt that Hitch bitch and kill her!"

"I'm just happy you're back Mikasa I hope you'll be happier with us and I'm sorry about your Aunt. " Eren said looking into my eyes. "I'm happy to be back with you.. All of you I missed you I'll never leave again! " I cry.

I'll never leave again.

🚻📘🧿🎆🌀🌐🥤🧞‍♂️💤🚻🌐🧿🌀💤🧞‍♂️