Alone Together

💜👾😈🍇🌆☔♀️🌂🍆💜😈🍇♀️👾🍆

Mikasa pov

After skating for a few more hours Eren finally admitted he was in pain and he was ready to go home. "I can drive you if you're too hurt Eren! " I offered but he refused. "No I can drive just fine.. How about you come home with me Mikasa? " I gasped
It's been a while since I've been in his house alone with him.

"OOoOoOooooOOoOhHhH"

Everyone teased.
"Eren you want to get Mikasa alone so you can do you know what with herrr ohh I'm telling your dad! "

I blushed deeply and Eren quickly yelled back "THERE'S NO WAY I'D EVER DO THAT WITH MIKASA WHAT ARE YOU THINKING" I felt sad and I looked down. Eren gasped "ahh wait that's not what I meant Mikasa we can totally do it when you want! " I was about to answer but Ymir pushed herself between us and wrapped her arm around me"okay then if you aren't planning to do dirty stuff to her then we can all come right? I think that's fair. "

Everyone agreed and so did I. I had missed them all so much and something inside me was afraid to be alone with Eren.  I don't understand what it is he comforts me and he makes me feel safe. But I can't be alone with him yet.

Eren rolled his eyes "sure you can all come but I'm locking all the doors as soon as I get home so whoever gets in gets in! " he picked me up bridal style and he ran to his car. I laughed out of shock and amusement watching the others get to their cars quickly too.

I guess Saturday is a popular day for people to go out because we had to wait in traffic for about 20 minutes. I turned up the radio to avoid silence. Looking out of the window I could see Jean, Annie, Marco and Armin in the next car glaring at us-well Eren for leaving quickly only to have everyone stuck in traffic.

I laughed as Marco made funny faces to me but I was distracted when I felt a big hand slip into mine.  I looked over at Eren only to see him looking away and blushing. Trying to seem cool.

He's so cute

I lifted our joined hands and I kissed his gently which made him more red. Before anything else could happen the traffic started to move and the race to Eren's house was back on.  We arrived first and the others not long after. As soon as he parked Eren carried me into his house again. He set me on the couch and he slammed the door shut locking it quickly. I watched him dance around in victory for a minute until I saw Reiner jump on him.

"What the hell how did you get in here! "
"Your back door wasn't locked idiot! "

"Wow Eren how can you be such an idiot" Sasha laughed with a mouth full of chips she got from his kitchen. Eren cried out in defeat. "I can't believe I forgot about the other door. " he pushed Reiner off of himself and he sat next to me on the couch.
"Movie night! "
"I'll get the snacks."

We didn't watch a scary movie this time. Well it was trying to be scary but it was more funny and stupid. I cuddled with Eren in a blanket.
He's so warm

I slowly fell asleep during the movie I felt so happy with Eren's arms around me again.

I woke up a few hours later it was still dark outside and the TV was still on. Everyone was still asleep though. I turned off the tv and I decided to use the bathroom while I was awake. I slowly removed Eren's grip on me and I went to find his bathroom.

Everything is so much louder at night. I hope no one wakes up.

I try to find my way back to everyone but I bump into someone I look up and apologize.

Eren?
No
His father

"I'm sorry Doctor Jaeger I was just using the bathroom. " I say. "It's fine Mikasa you can go back to sleep now. " I nod and I walk but I remember.

Doctor Jaeger.

I turned around "Actually doctor Jaeger can I talk to you about something quickly. " he looked at me and nodded.  He led me to his study where we sat down to talk.

3:01 am

I glanced at the clock trying to find a way to ask the question that was on my mind. "I just wanted to know if you know another Doctor Jaeger around here. I saw him while I was visiting my uncle he was blonde but he looked so much like you. Is he your boyfriend or something? "

I could see doctor Jaeger visibly pale.  He fixed his glasses and stood up to close the door. I watched with confused eyes.

What's going on..

He sat down again. "Mikasa I don't know you well but I trust you can keep a secret. "

I looked at him still puzzled. "Can you? "
He asked sternly and I nodded "I can. "

He leaned back in his chair and looked around searching for words.  "That man you saw is my son. His name I'd Zeke. "

Eren does have a brother. But he never mentioned him.

"I don't understand Eren never mentioned he had a brother-"

"That's because Eren doesn't know that he's his brother. Zeke is my bastard son. I cheated with another woman when I was away from Eren's mother at work. The woman gave birth to Zeke and I wanted nothing to do with either of them. So I borrowed money from the Dreyse family to keep her quiet. In return I had to give something to the family. I couldn't pay them back so when they asked for something else I gave them.. "

No he didn't he wouldn't

"I let their Hitch become the girlfriend of Eren she was supposed to be his wife but you've gone and ruined that. "

💜🌂♀️🍇☔😈👾🍆🌂💜🍇☔♀️🍆🌂