Mikasa

🍋🍌🌽🍯🧀🍍🥠🍺🍯🍳🧀🍺🍍🌽🍌

Mikasa pov

I could hear people calling my name after I ran but I didn't stop and I didn't look back to see who it was.  I'm faster than them but it's hard to see with the tears in my eyes.  I find a building and I run behind it.  I guess they didn't see me  because after minutes of waiting no one was there.

I sighed in relief and walked in front of the building it was a diner.  I went inside and sat down.

I can't believe Eren wants to marry me. We're so young we haven't even known each other that long why would h-

"Good morning what can I get for you miss? "

I looked up and saw a short woman with dark hair holding a notepad.  I don't have any money..

She waited patiently for my response but I just shook my head. "No thank you I don't want anything. "

Her head tilted in curiosity "why did you come here then?  It's a diner you know.. " what am I supposed to say?

I didn't answer and she just smiled, "well my name is Pieck I'll be back later if you need something. " I nodded and she walked away.

I was lost in my thoughts I didn't hear anyone around me.  My started to hurt from all the running and crying I had just done.  How am I supposed to go back now.. Everyone will hate me Eren especially. My life is ruined I wish I was just de-

Pieck set something down and sat in front of me. I looked up confused. "I hate seeing pretty girls sitting alone looking sad I got you some hot chocolate!  I hope you like it. I'm famous for it. " she laughed.

I looked at the mug she put before me it did look delicious. There was whipped cream and chocolate chips at the top. I hesitantly took it and sipped.  It was the best I ever had and my face lit up. Pieck made a sound of joy.

"See I told you! " I thanked her for it before taking another sip, and another, and another.  "If you don't mind I want to know why you seem sad you're really pretty no one should be bothering you little angel! " she smiled.

Should I tell her?

Who else would I talk to about this?  She's a stranger but she seems nice.. And we're in public so she won't do anything..

I looked down at the table "I broke up with my boyfriend. " I said sadly she gasped. "Oh honey I'm so sorry what happened I'd like to know. "

I played with my hair still not daring to look up at her.

What would happen if I told her the truth?

"There was a problem.. Me and his father had a disagreement about something, and I'm not able to talk to him about it. I don't want to be with him if I can't tell him the truth. "

Her hands reached out and held mine. "I understand how you feel I went through something similar with my girlfriend but we can't let family get in the way of something good. Did you really love this boy? "

I looked up at her she looked tired but happy and sweet it was really beautiful.  I nod. "Well then you should be with him if you really love each other he'll understand you have to find a way to get through things together.  "

She's an angel. She reminds me so much of Aunt Petra.

"He tried to propose to me today I freaked out and ran away from him. " I blurted her eyes went wide. "What?  A proposal you look like you're in high school has he lost his mind. " she laughed.

I blushed and looked down again.

Yeah he's a crazy guy but he's the most handsome kind and amazing crazy guy I've ever met.

I found myself laughing along with her. "You've got that boy down bad!  You guys really are in love it's cute. "

I looked up at her"Do you think I should say yes then? " she shook her head"absolutely not!  It's way too early marriage is a lot more than people think you should wait until you're older but that's only my opinion. If you think it's right for you go for it. "

I shrugged" I really don't know anymore. Do you think he'll break up with me if I say no? "

"Like I said if he loves you he'll understand. You ran away after he proposed that poor guy is probably worried sick about you. "

She's right I can't imagine how upset Eren must be right now. Everyone is probably worried.

"I'll message him tomorrow.. today I just want to forget about everything do you know how I can take my mind off of this? "

She smirked "You ever been a waitress? "
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I quickly learned the basics of being a waitress with Pieck as my teacher.  I met her girlfriend Yelena who was the cook. She was the tallest person I'd ever seen. She looked scary but Pieck assured me she was a big baby at home.

"Pieck you're going to get in trouble inviting random kids to work here what if you get fired! "

A waiter scolded her but Pieck laughed nonchalantly.

"Whaa why would they fire me for good business Porco!  This one asked to work here and she doesn't even want pay we get a little slave! " she giggled and he rolled his eyes.

"There's nothing cool about slavery woman! "

I smiled watching them argue and we got back to work.  A few hours later when it was time to close Pieck came to me.

"Porco is right there's nothing cool about slavery. " she handed me 100 dollars and winked "Don't tell him I said that though. "

"That he's right or that slavery isn't cool? " I asked

"Both! " she laughed "do you need a ride home love?  Yelena and I can give you one." I looked at the said woman and she held up the car keys but I shook my head. "No thank you I live close" I lied" I'll walk home. " Pieck gave me her number she made me promise to call her when I got home. 

🍯🥠🍯🍍🍌🌽🍋🌽🧀🥠🍯🧀🍍🍳🥠

I missed y'all 💕❤️