Mikasa

Name:Mikasa Ackerman

Age:17

Sex:Female

Hair: long/black

Eyes:gray

Mikasa pov.

I've never been able to be close with people. I'm afraid to. When I was nine my mom and dad were murdered right in front of my eyes the men who wanted to sell me were about to take me away but luckily my uncle Levi was near. He killed the men.

After many weeks in court I was able to live with my uncle Levi. He's not really my uncle but we're related I don't know how though I think it could be cousins or something but I just call him uncle Levi.He doesn't mind.

When I lived with him he taught me how to fight. He said I needed to know just in case something happens in the future. So I learned. I was homeschooled from that time to 7th grade so about four or five years. My uncle Levi is very smart and for a long time it was just him teaching me.

Then one day he walked into the house with her. A beautiful young woman with orange hair and the kindest light brown eyes I've ever seen. And just by looking at her I could tell she was going to be important in my life.

Uncle Levi told me that she was his girlfriend and her name was Petra Ral. This shocked me. I didn't know my uncle would want to have a girlfriend.

Petra walked up to me and introduced herself then she smiled and told me I was the most beautiful girl in the world. I blushed hard and for the first time in years I giggled. Like an actual giggle that normal 11 year old girls who have perfect lives do.

We ate dinner with Petra that night and she told me all the things she loves. She took me places like he Beach and shopping and amusement parks. I truly loved Petra and when Uncle Levi and her announced they were getting married soon I was the happiest girl alive.

After the wedding Aunt Petra convinced Uncle Levi to let me attend normal school. My uncle agreed and when I started going to school Uncle Levi had time to work on his business more. Now he owns multiple famous tea shops around the world. He's grown rich from it.

When I was 12 I hit puberty for the first time. I was scared but Aunt Petra taught me everything I needed to know. When I was 15 I started highschool. Everyone who has ever went to school with me never really talks to me and I never knew why but then I figured out I always look lifeless and cold. I try to be nice but I'm really shy so I just try to avoid conversation. After I turned sixteen my uncle and Aunt announced they had to leave Shiganshina for business they told me I could go too if I wanted but I'd rather stay here. So I did. They live in a town close to Shiganshina so if we want to visit each other they're about two hours away.

I live in the big house all alone. They pay the rent and send me checks for money and food every few weeks. Most kids think I have it all a rich uncle,I live alone, I can buy whatever ,and do whatever. But it's not that great. They all have something I would kill for...

...Their parents.

I'm always alone in the house. Uncle Levi and Aunt Petra visit often but that's it.

And every Wednesday the maid comes to clean the house. But I've inherited my Uncle's cleaning habits so there's never really much to clean and besides she doesn't talk to me.

Anyway today is the first day of my last year in highschool. It will all be the same. I'll make good grades but not friends. I'll just be alone again. Perhaps for the rest of my life... But school starts in an hour  and I have to get dressed or I'll be late. So goodbye!