Come Back Home

💙🐦🐬🐳❄️⛲💧🌧️❄️🎐🔮🐬🌧️💙💧

Mikasa pov

I don't know how I can move on knowing Hitch hurt the ones I loved the most. She shot Eren, injured uncle levi, murdered aunt Petra. I didn't want to see her again and I didn't have to until court.  It was still unknown what would happen to her I just hoped she would be far away and I hoped she'd never hurt anyone ever again.

I stayed with uncle Levi for a while helping him get back to normal but I could tell something was different. I don't think he'll ever be as happy as he was with Aunt Petra. He could hardly face her parents. One night I heard noises in the hall so I took a knife and went to look.

But the sight broke my heart.

Uncle levi tearing down all the photos of Aunt Petra. He was crying again. All I did was watch.

I spoke to the doctor about it and he told me it would probably be best for Uncle Levi to get away from the house for a while. A few days later we packed our things and we drove back to my house in Shiganshina. I looked at all the familiar places. I remember going to the restaurants and the beach and school.

My friends are here right now probably together or in their homes. They're only a call away... We could be together if I just told them I'm here. But I didn't tell them. I wanted to focus on Uncle Levi.

"My precious girl! You're back! "The maid gives me a big warm hug. I didn't know realize how badly I needed a hug I smiled and hugged her back. "Thank you for taking care of the home I'll be sure to pay you. " I say.

"No rush just focus on getting settled in again it's been a while do you guys want me to cook some food or something before I go? "

You guys?

I turned to see uncle levi standing behind me.

Oh yeah..

"No it's okay. I'll cook for us you should relax now we'll be fine. " I assured and she nodded. She politely said goodbye and left I went upstairs and I started to unpack my clothes then uncle Levi's. He sat on the couch silently and I sighed.

I don't know what to do.

I called the doctor to ask if this behavior is natural. He told me to try to surround Uncle Levi with friends and family that he loved. I hung up sadly.

Uncle Levi lost his mother when he was very young and his Uncle wasn't someone he enjoyed being around. All we have is each other. Well really.. All he has is me. I sat next to him and held his hand. We didn't speak but he squeezed my hand so lightly anyone who wasn't paying 100% attention wouldn't feel it. But I did. 

I leaned my head on his shoulder and smiled softly. We ended up sleeping on the couch without eating.

The next day I was awakened from my sleep by knocking on the door. I gasped and looked through the little hole. It was my friends.

I so badly wanted to open the door and greet them but it didn't feel like the right time. Uncle Levi was still asleep and he was in a fragile mental state I don't want anyone to come in and annoy him.

I thought they would just go away after a while but I gasped realizing the car was outside they obviously know I'm here.

I curse my stupidity and I try to think of something else to do.

You should tell the truth.. Just tell them you can't talk right now they'll understand hiding is useless.

I thought to myself that would be best. I got ready to open the door but to my surprise they all ran away I peeped through the window to see ny neighbor chasing them with her dog.

"STOP MAKING ALL THIS NOISE IN THE MORNING! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU EVIL CHILDREN TO GO AWAY! "

They all quickly got into their cars again and drove away. I giggled watching them scramble like cockroaches under light.

I'll tell them later I guess

I heard my stomach growl and I start to make breakfast. I look down and notice my abs starting to fade.

I need to start working out again

I set the table and ate with uncle Levi. After I finished I tried to clean the kitchen but uncle Levi said I was doing it wrong and the germs would give us the plague and he took over.

I went to the store later to get groceries and a gift for uncle Levi. I shopped peacefully for a while until I heard a soft voice.

"Thank you!  Come again soon okay! "

Historia

She works at this store!  I can't let her see me. I put my head down and I try to avoid looking in her direction. I was good until I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry miss I wasn-MIKASAAAAAAA"

I gasped and put my fingers to my lips to hush her. I took her hand and went into an empty isle with her. "Historia please I don't want anyone to know I'm back don't yell my name like that. "I whine and she nodded.
"I'm sorry Mikasa. "She hugged me tightly and she started to cry. "I missed you so much Mika it's been forever it's been too long where have you been what's going on why don't you want us to see you? "

She asked a million questions and I hugged her back "I'll explain everything soon just please don't tell anyone that I'm here.I want to get settled in first promise you won't say anything? "I asked and she nodded "I promise your secret is safe with me. "

I smiled and joined our pinkies together.

💙🐳🐦💧💙🌧️💧🐬❄️⛲🐳🐦🐬❄️🔮

My name is Gabi 😭✌️