Let's Go

🍏🥑🥒🥬🥦🥝🍈🍏🥑🥒🥦🍐🥗🥝🥦

Mikasa pov

I started walking home looking at all the people that were going to restaurants or their own homes.  Couples were walking and holding hands it made me feel so sad and alone.

I cringed as some stopped walking to kiss but I kind of wished it was Eren and I.

I shouldn't have broken up with him.

Those words repeated in my head it felt like they were louder each time.  I didn't realize I walked to the beach until I heard the waves.  I sat in the sand deciding I didn't care if there was sand on my butt.

I closed my eyes and listened to the ocean and played with the sand below me.  I don't know how long I stayed there but I knew it was probably pretty late.

I need to check on Uncle Levi.

I stood up disappointed in myself that I didn't talk to him. I hope he's okay.

I walked home for real this time he was sitting and watching a show about cooking and a screaming chef.  We both stayed silent and I just sat next to him.

I didn't bother to look at him keeping my eyes on the tv.  Suddenly his hand fell on top of mine I looked down at them and I held his hand tight.  Big fat tears streamed down my face and my face went red. 

"I broke up with my boyfriend. I made a big mistake and I miss him"

I kept crying and I leaned over to hug Uncle Levi.  He didn't move or say anything I looked up at him confused. "What the-"

His eyes were closed and he was breathing gently.

You're kidding

He's asleep

I couldn't help but laugh at that.  I turned off the tv and put a blanket over him. I went to my bedroom and wiped my tears I lied down in bed trying to sleep but I couldn't. My phone buzzed and I looked at it.

There was many missed calls and messages from my friends but the most recent one stood out to me.

Eren💕-
Come outside.

I stared at the two words for a moment

Now?

I got out of bed but I just stood looking at my phone. 
Maybe he'll send another message.

But he didn't five minutes had passed before I decided to just go. I put on my slippers and I went downstairs Uncle Levi was still asleep. I looked out the window there was Eren's car.

I opened the door and walked out to him. I stood by the window and looked at him as he let it down.

"Eren?  What's going on? " I asked him.

He only stared at me. He looked tired and sad.

I'm sorry

"Let's go. "

He said reaching over to open the door for the passengers seat. "What? "

"Get in. "

What's happening to him?

Should I get in?

I looked at the seat then back up at Eren and I decided to just go with him. I got in and closed the door.

He didn't say anything else as he started to drive. We drove for a about 30 minutes and I didn't bother to ask where we were going or why he came to me so late at night.  We both stayed quiet though I was confused it felt good to be alone with him again.

After a while he stopped at a gas station and went in to pay.  I got out of the car to stretch.  He didn't say anything as he pumped gas. I debated for a while but I figured I had the right to ask what's going on.

I opened my mouth to confront him but before I could he hugged me pressing me against the car. I blushed looking up at him. "Eren are you all right? " I asked.   He finally spoke to me "Mikasa I want to visit my brother. "

I gasped "you know about your brother?!" He stepped back and looked at the ground.  "I just found out about him.  I just found out about a lot of stuff and I don't know what to do but I feel like I should see him.."

I caressed his cheek and nodded "I understand Eren.. But why did you come get me so late at night.. "

"I want you to meet him with me I feel happy with you Mika. " his tanned cheeks got red in the cutest way. 

I smiles and he stood there awkwardly "so uh let's go then I think a road trip could be fun"

"It could but I don't have clothes or anything I haven't even talked to my Uncle about this. " I said

"I could buy you clothes. I'll buy you whatever you want and your uncle.. You can call him. We'll be back by tomorrow night anyway. "

It doesn't feel right to just run off with Eren but it's only a few hours. Uncle Levi wouldn't get too mad right?

I nod "okay let's do it! "

I got back into the car and Eren followed.  I played with my hands and I tried to force myself to talk about what happened earlier.

Are we still broken up?
Is he mad?
Is this a trap?

I had a lot of questions but I figured Eren meeting his family is more important right now.

And I secretly didn't want to ruin the moment.  It was so quiet and calm and Eren looked so handsome while driving.

I decided to stay comfortable and I brought my legs up on the seat wrapping my arms around them.  I listened to the music softly playing and after a while I fell asleep.

🍏🥑🍏🥬🥒🥦🥑🍏🍈🍐🥗🥬🥦🥝🥑