Almost Alone

🧡💥🦊🏵️🍁🍂🌾🍊🔥🏉🎃🧡🔥🏉💥

Eren pov-

Hitch is such an failure, she failed to keep me in a relationship with her, she failed to kill me, she failed to get away.

"Is she all right?! "

Why do I care?

"Yes Mr. Jaeger she's fine. We found her  and took her in to ask questions we'll need you in court soon but we'll let you rest first. "

The officers stood up, "we'll come back if we can think of any other questions for you but goodbye for now. "

"Yeah, bye" I said.

They left the room and I was alone to think again.

Why do I care if Hitch got hurt she's spent so much time hurt other people..

My thoughts were interrupted by the door slamming open,

"EREN JAEGER YOU OWE ME FOOD !"

Sasha stormed up to my bed and held out her hands. "Give it! " I gasp "Do I look like I'm in a position to give anything! " Sasha looked up thinking for a while "uhh yeah it's not hard. "
I roll my eyes. "I'll give you whatever you want if yiu tell me what happened at Mikasa's house... And show me the picture you took I'm not jealous I just wanna see. "

Sasha sat in the chair "I would but you see.. " she scratched the back of her head. "She wasn't at home we knocked and we looked in the windows for like an hour and eventually Reiner kicked down the door.. "I can't believe he broke my girlfriend's door"we looked in the house but no Mikasa. Eren I'm starting to get worried to be honest. I haven't known Mikasa for too long but she's always answered at least within an hour."

Something's wrong.

"I don't understand where could she be?  Do you think someone hurt her?  Should we tell the cops? " I sat up in bed balling my hands into fists my knuckles turning white"if someone dares to lay a finger on Mikasa I'll kill them I'll do whatever it takes to get her back! "

She giggles"Eren you're wearing a light blue hospital gown you won't hurt anyone not now at least you're harmless!" Sasha cooed "Hey! I'm not harmless I'm dead serious I'll kill anyone with anything if I get to see Mikasa! " 

"Simp" Sasha fake coughed "i didn't forget you owe me food Jaeger but ig you really don't have any you can just give me 100 bucks and we're even! "

"100 bucks for what?  I don't see Mikasa here no way I'm giving you anything! "

"Whaa that's not fair you don't know how hard it is to go to people housesss" she whined

"Finee here's 10 go crazy" I roll my eyes. 

She smiled and stood up"Hmm good enough! I'll keep trying to get Mikasa on the phone you just sit here and relax and you should totally wear dresses more often they suit you! " before I could respond she quickly got up and left.  I sigh more worried than ever.  I pick up my phone

Me-

Hey Mika I hope you're all right call me when you get a chance I really need to know you're okay.

Please mika I need to know..

I was able to relax and eat for a few hours until the door opened and revealed someone I don't see often... my father.

He rushed to hug me and I push him away fake gagging"ew you smell like a doctor. " he chuckled "I wonder why.. " I could see his eyes sadden and he started to cry.  "Eren I'm so sorry.. I.. I wasn't there with you I didn't protect you. If someone hadn't come you would have-"

"Don't beat yourself up about it dad I'm fine. The doctor said I'll heal within a year. "

"I promised.. I gave your mother my word that I'd protect you but I failed already.I almost lost you I was almost alone. What would I do without you son? I'm a sad excuse for a husband and a father. I was working when I should have been with you. I didn't even perform your surgery. "

At the mention of my mom my eyes started to tear up too.  If I had died my dad would be alone. He would be working more and for no one. I never noticed how lonely he would be.
"Don't say that you're a perfect husband and father, you've always worked so hard for me and mom I know she would be happy knowing you provide for me well. I understand that your job is important and I'm fine so there's no need to worry about any of that. Don't be sad because you almost alone be happy because you aren't alone and everything is okay. " I smile and hold up the 'ok' with my hands.

My father smiled sadly "you're an amazing boy Eren. " he ruffled my hair a bit. "Tell me what I've been missing in your life now is the time to catch me up don't you think? "

I told him the boring stuff like school and grades, I told him stuff that happened within my friend group too. "Oh yeah and I kind of have a new girlfriend now.. Her name's Mikasa. "

His brows furrowed"don't you think it's a little early to be moving on? You need to be careful Eren you see what happened with Hitch Dreyse.. "

"Yeah I know but Mikasa is nothing like Hitch she's a thousand times better, I don't know I just want to be with her but I don't know where she is. " my dad gets more interested. "What do you mean? "

"I haven't heard from her in a while she hasn't visited. I asked Sasha to check on her but she wasn't home. "

"That's strange... "

"Yeah.. "

"Well I hope she's all right if you don't hear from her or see her in a day you should talk to the police about that we all know Hitch is capable of doing bad things let's hope she hasn't gotten to your girlfriend."

I open my mouth to agree but my phone buzzes I look at it.

Mikasa 😇💜-

Hey Eren

🧡💥🍂🍁🍍🌾🍘🔥🏵️🌾🧡🍊🏵️🔥🍘