Seaworld

Leo drives us to SeaWorld. Finding parking was difficult, but eventually, we got a spot. Then we buy tickets and go in. The place is very crowded. There are lines everywhere. We walk around for a while, looking for something worth waiting for. One of the rides has a shorter line for some reason, so we get in it out of curiosity.

When we get to the front, we finally have a clear view of what exactly we are in line for. The ride takes us in an underwater tunnel and it goes upside down at some points. My stomach knots up just looking at the ride. The worker notices our uneasiness and says, "Don't worry, it's not that bad."

We all nod, but I don't think that helped any of us at all. Kendall steps onto one side of the circular ride. Leo gets into her side, leaving the other side for me and Jack. We slide in and buckle up.

The worker explains the rules then she presses the button. We immediately drop down and start spinning. Geez, I already feel sick. We do a bunch of twists and turns. At every single one of them, either I fall onto Jack or he falls onto me. These buckles definitely aren't tight enough.

We get to the underwater part, which is actually really cool. I am completely terrified that the tunnel will crack open and drown us, but other than that, it is really cool to see the fishes swimming.

When we get off the ride, my head is spinning. I can barely stand up on my own. It's a good thing I haven't eaten anything or it would be coming back up. Everyone else seems to be adjusting to the ground the same way.

We walk off the dizziness, as we search for another thing to do. Kendall decides that petting some dolphins will be a lot easier. We wait in line for a while until we finally get to the front. These long lines and the hot sun are not a good mix.

The dolphins are adorable up close, but also kinda scary. Their teeth are very threatening to me. I pet the dolphin like a cat anyway. It feels very blubbery and wet. It's a weird feeling. More dolphins swim over to be fed. We watch the worker throw fish at them, which they catch with their mouths. I knew those teeth could do some damage.

We decide to grab something to eat now because we are all unbearably hungry. The food here is very greasy and unhealthy, so fries and burgers is the best we are going to get. We eat at a picnic bench with a bunch of people around. It is a little hard to hear them speak, but we scream loud enough for our conversations to be heard.

We ride another ride that is a lot less scary than that first one. It was fun though because it took us all around the park. Since we sat behind Kendall and Leo, Jack was not afraid to put his arm around me. It felt like old times.

When we got off that ride, Kendall goes with Leo to get some cotton candy. Jack and I decide to go get a soft pretzel instead. While we are walking, Jack pulls me aside behind a building and he starts kissing me. He pulls away a few seconds later and says, "We should probably tell her."

"Yeah, we should," then I kiss him again. We move closer to the wall as if Kendall can still see us. She is long gone to the cotton candy stand.

A few minutes later, I say, "I actually want a soft pretzel though."

Jack smiles and grabs my hand, leading me away from the building. He walks me to the soft pretzel stand and pays for my pretzel. I start eating it as we walk back.

Leo and Kendall both got some cotton candy. We walk around for a while, occasionally getting in line for rides. We could only do the easy ones though because we just ate.

The darker it got, the more tired we got. Finally, we call it a day and walk back to the car. We did a lot though. Definitely a fun day. I feel bad because we still haven't told Kendall but I don't want to ruin the trip if she takes it badly. This way is safer.