032 (Rewritten)

{warning: sexual content}

(I rewrote a lot about the chapter so pls reread or skim through)

🎶 "𝐃𝐨'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭'𝐬" 🎶

"Good morning." I smile happily, rolling over on top of Taehyung. He mumbles some sleepy, incomprehensible words but runs his hand up and down my back nevertheless.

I was already having way more fun at his house than I did at my own, or maybe it only seemed like that because it was a change of space. I felt so much better after I rested most of yesterday, but I agreed to stay for one day to make sure everything was back to normal.

After Taehyung was fully awake, our morning went almost exactly like yesterday.

"I'm gonna go take care of some work," Taehyung grunts as he pulls a fresh shirt over his head, "You just rest and tell me if you need anything." He had just gotten out the shower and I was going to take one next. I remembered that the room he had prepared had a restroom and I wanted to test it out.

"Okay," I beamed and slid off of the tall bed, "I'm gonna take it in the room you let me use."

"It's your room sweetheart," He fixes the tie around his neck swiftly, "Call it that."

"Um, I'm gonna shower in my room." I mumble sheepishly and he pats my head with a chuckle. I lean into his touch and he lands a small kiss on my forehead.

"I'm gonna get a few things from the office and then come right back," I pout at his words but he presses his lips against mine which eased my expression, "I won't be long."

I nod slowly and wrap my arms around his torso. I've been with him every minute since yesterday but it still didn't feel like enough.

I'm too attached.

We hold hands as we walk down the stairs and I watch as he exits through the front door. I watch him get in one of his cars and find myself praying for him to have a safe journey.

It's funny how I already feel like some housewife waving to her hard-working husband.

"Taehyung!" I call out and he looks back at me with a concerned expression.

"If you have time—could you get apple juice?" I question and scratch the back of my head, my other hand behind my back.

"Whatever you want princess," He laughs and shakes his head, "Now go inside and try to rest."

"Thank you!" I beam happily and wave as he gets in the car. I didn't go back inside until he drove out of my line of site. As I walked upstairs, I noticed that Taehyung's house seemed much larger since he wasn't here to lead me around.

It's so quiet.

The complete silence excluding my footsteps was surprisingly comfortable, and I decide to make the best of my time. I jump on the bed happily for a few minutes before going to the bathroom. I start up a bubble bath, slide off my clothes, and sink into the warm water of the tub.