043

^soovin

🎶 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲, 𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢, 𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢" 🎶

I woke up to the smell of fresh pancakes, along with a few other foods I couldn't put my finger on. I was sprawled out on the bed, body as still as a rock and more sore than ever.

"Ugh." I let out a small groan and force my eyes open, my stomach growling from hunger. I turned my head to see a platter of food, my eyes meeting the pancakes instantly.

A frown grows on my face as I realize the area next to me is empty. I curl up in the covers, my appetite being replaced with sadness. Where's Taehyung?

Oh right, he had a lot of work to catch up on. Of course he wouldn't be able to sleep in.

A quiet sigh of disappointment leaves my lips as I force my eyes shut. I tell myself that if I go back to bed for longer, he might be nearly done by the time I'm awake.

I jerk myself upwards as I hear Taehyung's bathroom door open. He walks out with a shirt and some sweatpants, rubbing a towel through his hair. Relief fills me and I quickly lift the cover to hide the front of my naked figure.

"Taehyung!" I gush sweetly as he walks towards me, tossing my legs over the side of the bed. I felt incomplete without him close to me.

"Good morning, pretty girl." Taehyung says, a bright glow surrounding him. He wraps his arms around my waist loosely and softly presses his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and silently sigh onto his lips.

He shifts and rests his head in the crook of my neck, I tighten my arms around him. My heart felt full from his affections. One of his hands rubs up and down my bare back in a comforting manner.

"How are you feeling?" He questions, lips against my earlobe and I lightly shiver. I kick my legs slightly to check their state and I smile to myself.

"I'm fine, but my body's a little weird. What about you?" I adjust myself slightly, feeling the strange sensation of my dully aching core. He presses one more long kiss to the side of my neck before pulling away.

"I'm great." Taehyung chuckles, and the genuine look of contentment on his face helps prove his point. He nods towards the hot tray of food in beside him.

"You need to eat while it's warm, what do you want first?" He pushes my hair behind my shoulder and then raises his hand on my lower scalp, gently massaging me. I wrap my arms around his torso and lean against his chest.

"Pancakes please." I hum, full of excitement. He kisses the top of my head before grabbing the plate. I lean back to sit straight and he starts to cut pieces up for me, instinctively feeding me.

"Mm." I let out a noise of joy. The warm, sweet, and spongey treat was perfectly to my liking. He continued to feed me, adding in a few random bites of other things so that I got my proper nutrients.

I feel pressure on my lower half and quickly swallow the food in my mouth, "I have to use the restroom." He nods in understanding and makes room for me to get down from the bed.