023

^soovin

🎶 "𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄 𝐄 𝐄 𝐄" 🎶

"Soovin."

I feel someone's hand gently squeezing my thigh. They gently pushed me off of them by my shoulders, kissing my eyelids softly.

My eyes flutter open to see Taehyung staring at me.

Wow.

So handsome.

"What time is it?" I mumble powerlessly, plopping back into him.

"It's 8:15. I wanted you to rest, but I didn't know how long your parents wanted you out of the house." He huffs, suddenly standing up and carrying me. I gasped in surprise and held onto him tightly.

8:15? Oh no, it's almost been 2 hours.

"I have to go. They might get upset if I get back any later." I explain, hugging him tightly as he walked.

"Your clothes are ready, so as soon as you put them on I'll take you home." He presses a kiss to the side of my head.

I stare at the beautiful interior of his house again as he carries me up the stairs. It looked even more intricate stunning than before. No one seemed to be around, but I wasn't complaining.

"Here," He sets me down in front of the door to his room carefully, "I'll wait here."

I nod with a smile and rush inside, quickly tossing his shirt off. The area in between my legs was still feeling a bit tingly, which kept me thinking about the embarrassing act we just did.

"I'm ready now." I breathe out, staring up at his face.

So handsome.

"Come on sweetheart." He held his hand out for me and then we headed downstairs. I played with my hair as I tried not to seem flustered. I still couldn't believe that had happened.

But it felt so good, didn't it?

You'd let him do it again, wouldn't you Soovin?

Oh my god. Why am I thinking like this? Blood rushes to my face at my shamelessness and I shake my head to rid the thoughts.

He opens the door for me, making sure I was in and comfortable before going to his side. He was always such a gentleman, it made my heart flutter. The thought that my first relationship is with someone like Taehyung never fails to make me feel thankful and appreciate him even more.

I hope he's thankful that he's with me, too.

I decide to sneak my hand into his. It was just resting in between us and I wanted to feel closer to him. He just glances at me and gives a
show-stopping smile.

"I can't believe such a precious little girl is mine." He admired, eyes now back on the road. Happiness ran through my entire body and I turned to look out the window to hide my giddy grin. Just that sentence had made up for every thing that happened today, and for anything that might happen tonight.