018

^soovin

🎶 "𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐂,
𝐥𝐢𝐥' 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞" 🎶

"You want more?"

"No, thank you." I smiled at a frowning Taehyung. It had been about half an hour since I asked him to stay, and now we were eating breakfast.
I didn't have of an appetite since the phone call with my mother, I couldn't stop thinking about whether she was okay or not.

Taehyung was surprisingly a good cook. He had made us both crepes. I thought he would have someone cooking him every meal, but I was wrong.

I snap out of my daze as feel him touch my head. He had went behind my chair and was running his hands through my hair in a comforting way. I bit my lip softly to keep in a shiver. He bends down on one knee besides me and looks up at my face.

"I want to show you something." He hums. His hand was now rubbing small circles onto my mid thigh.

"What is it?" I mumble in response, ignoring the way my heart raced from his touch. Taehyung's skin on mine always felt so good, it didn't matter that it wasn't much.

I wouldn't mind if he never stopped.

"Is that okay sweetheart?" Taehyung says and I notice I zoned out again. Blood rushes to my cheeks as I remember what I was just thinking. I quickly nod, acting like I heard him.

It'd be rude if he kept having to repeat himself.

He chuckles and stands up, "I'm glad. It's quicker and I prefer it too."

"Yeah!" I smile, still continuing the act.

For some reason, the look in his eye made it seem like he knew. The small smirk plus the glint in his eye was a slightly devilish.

That's kinda hot.

What's wrong with me?

"Okay I sent for someone to get you something to wear. That little rag you had on yesterday won't do."

☯︎︎

"Why are we doing this?" I shriek, holding onto Taehyung's arm as we sat in an actual helicopter. I didn't think that the whole time I was showering and changing that he'd set up something this big.

Lord, I should've paid attention.

He laughs loudly and leans closer to me, "Didn't we agree on it? It's quicker. Look how pretty Seoul looks from up here."

I look down and I almost pass out from the sight.

Maybe it'd be beautiful to someone else, but heights were terrifying for me. The thought of how quickly things could go wrong, and that there'd be nothing I could do to fix it, scared me.

All it takes is for the blades to stop working, and I'd fall to my sudden death.

Taehyung seemed to be truly enjoying himself, and I didn't want to ruin it for him. I just wish I didn't zone out earlier, I felt like barfing everywhere right now.