040

^soovin
{warning: sexual content}

🎶 "𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜" 🎶

Aera had just dropped me off to Taehyung's house, and I just got to the door. I go inside and quickly trade my shoes for slippers, the house pretty silent as usual, except for the sound of someone cooking.

I run to the kitchen, but it wasn't Taehyung. The lady who was cooking bowed slightly before continuing her previous actions. I bow back and then head towards his office, figuring he had to be there. I knock and as soon as I hear his deep voice granting entrance I burst in the door.

He was standing up with a book in his hand and some glasses, clearly not prescription. He had on a white collared shirt that was partially unbuttoned, and plain black dress pants.

He's the definition of eye candy, and I get to see him everyday.

I grin happily and drop my backpack as he opens his arms for me to run into them. He chuckles as I wrap my arms around his neck tightly, his hand setting the book down to hug me back tightly.

"You have fun?" He mumbles against my ear with one hand on my back holding me close, the other squeezing the firm flesh of my bottom. I gasp silently but don't say anything since it wasn't too much of a shock.

"Mhm, I had some really yummy cake." I hum, feeling safe and comfortable in his strong arms. He kisses the side of my head, his hands still all over me.

"I told you not to spoil your appetite. Dinner's gonna be ready soon." He says in a low tone.

"I only ate one slice! I promise." I lean back to look at him with big honest eyes. Taehyung presses his lips into mine and I sink into him, missing the feeling even though we were only apart for a few hours. I didn't see him at Hybe because I was so focused on work and left right after.

"Good girl. I'm proud of you for listening." He mumbles against my lips and my heart swells at the praise. He walks me backwards to his desk, lips never leaving mine. His hand helps me carefully lay down and I wrap my legs around his waist.

His large hands felt up my sides and I fisted his shirt in my hands when he began to unbutton my top. His warm lips left mine and went down my neck, to my collarbone, and to the start of my cleavage.  

I bit my bottom lip roughly, even the smallest of his touch sending shocks of pleasure through my body. His large hand slid under my bra to cup my soft mound and I couldn't hold in a moan when he brushed past the nipple.

One of my favorite things in the whole world was when he touches me. It always feels so good, and he always knows exactly what to do. I wish I could make him feel so good like he does to me, I wish we could touch each other all day, I wish we could get even closer. I'm sure he could show me how to make that a reality.

But Taehyung was always so quiet and respectful. So no matter how sexy he was, or how much confidence and allure he oozed, I knew that he would never ask much from me. Especially if I didn't tell him I wanted it first. Even when I obviously need him, he always makes sure I really want it, or that I'm okay. Whether my agreement is in words, nodding, humming, or whatever else, he made sure he knew we were on the same page. He's the definition of a gentleman, and I hope every person has someone like him.