012

"𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞"

"What the fuck is going on in here?" Aera says in a half whisper half yell, closing the door behind her.

Mr.Kim and I simultaneously let out a sigh of relief.

I try to push his hands off my waist, but they were holding on tightly. He had a somewhat dangerous look in his eye.

"Can I go to Aera now, Mr.Kim?" I whisper, even more embarrassed since Aera was watching us. He clearly doesn't care that she's there as he presses another light peck to my jaw.

"Call me Taehyung when we're alone from now on." He whispers back, slowly letting go of me.

I nod quickly with a flushed face and rush over to Aera. She was glaring at him suspiciously as I brought her to the women's room. I push all the stall doors to make sure no one was in the bathroom with us.

"Since when were you guys fucking?" She asks loudly, one hand on her hip, "And why didn't you tell me something like this?"

"Stop talking so loud!" I huff.

"Answer my question first!"

"We aren't doing the deed Aera! He kissed me for the first time today." I say sheepishly, fiddling with my fingers.

She shakes her head, "You're so lucky I was the one who walked in."

I hug her and smile.

I really did get lucky today. I'll have to be more careful next time.

Next time?

Well, if there is a next time.

We exit the bathroom with our arms linked and I see Mr.Kim leaning against the wall. He walks over and puts a folded piece of paper in my hand before going down the stairs.

"Hurry and open it!" Aera says, trying but failing miserably at whispering.

I shush her and open the note.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

- my number

"Don't even think you're getting out of here without telling me every detail." Aera says, her mouth wide open in disbelief.

I giggle a bit and start explaining as we head downstairs. This birthday is already ending up being way better than I thought.

After an hour, some slow dancing music started playing. I kept glancing over at Mr.Kim, and every single time I looked away flustered from the eye contact.

As I was chatting with Aera, a guy who looked to be our age walked up to me.

"Happy birthday gorgeous." He exclaims, standing proudly.

"Oh, thank you so much." I smile at him and I see his cheeks tint red.

"Can we," he clears his throat, "Can we dance? I'm Sangwoo."