034

{warning: sexual content}

🎶 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝
   𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮" 🎶

{Taehyung's POV}

"What are you doing baby?"

At first, I attempted to ignore the way her dainty hand slid all over my thigh. Now that she was just about touching right in between my legs, that wasn't possible. Her head was resting on the opposite leg, and her eyes were focused on a certain spot.

I wouldn't say it out loud, but these days I have been wondering if I should take it to the next step with Soovin. Sometimes, I get lost in thought staring at her lips, other times in much more sacred places. I decided a while ago that I'd have to be patient, take the kissing, and relish in the fact that I could at least have the pleasure of making her cum whenever she was needy.

She's a pure soul, anyone can see that. So to say that her actions were quite the surprise would be an extreme understatement. I sucked in a silent breath and I tried to keep myself from getting too excited.

Who knows, maybe she's simply being her usual curious self.

Her pretty face was flushed as she slowly cupped her hand over my clothed member, which resulted in me holding my breath for a second. She looked like she was trying so hard, using up all the courage she had to try to pleasure me. I couldn't help the small smirk that grew on my face and I rested myself on the back of the chair.

I'll make it easier for my baby, since she's trying her best for me.

I continue typing with a small smile, and I hear her let out an almost inaudible relieved sigh. My jaw clenches as her palm rubs against me, she already had my dick hardening and it hasn't even been a minute. For the next few minutes, I let her get as comfortable as she needed to by exploring her boundaries. She touched and felt as much as she was able to over my sweatpants, and it took everything in me to continue to look up at the computer.

I let a small puff of air as she slid my pants down to expose my boxers. She was so close yet so far, it almost drove me crazy. She gently massaged me for a few seconds through the thin layer of cloth. My legs unconsciously spread to make more room for her, the bulge in my pants now large and probably intimidating.

I sucked in another deep breath as the tip of her finger hooked around my waistband. All she had to do was pull it and I would be in all my glory. I let myself glance down at her as she slowly pulled my boxers down, letting my member spring free.

Her teeth were sunken in her bottom lip, eyes hazy and face partially flustered and aroused. The look on her face made me want to just grab her, bend her over my desk, and ravish her senseless. That along with countless other unspeakable things.

Now that I looked down, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Everything about her in that moment seemed to hypnotize me. The way her long eyelashes fluttered as she blinked, the way her eyes were dark with want.

"um." She mumbled hesitantly, almost inaudible as she stared. I forced myself not to burst out in laughter. So fucking cute.

I licked my lips before carefully placing my hand atop her small one. Her eyes shot up to mine and I could see the arousal and plain embarrassment on her face.

I felt the soft skin of her cheek as she softly held my member to her face, her eyes staring into mine. It's clear that she's willing to do anything for me, I know that yet I still want to wait to take it all the way.