019

^soovin

🎶 "𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜, 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞" 🎶

All good things sadly come to an end.

Taehyung had just dropped me off at Aera's house. A driver was coming to pick me up from there since I was supposed to be staying with her. We talked about how everything went until the chauffeur showed up.

I let out a small sigh of disappointment as we pulled past my house gate. I wanted to spend even more time with Taehyung, but I didn't want to become greedy. I was greeted by my mother who was waving cheerfully. Thankfully, she looked alright and unharmed.

"Mom! Are you okay?" I ran and hugged her tightly.

She chuckles and hugs me back, one of her hands patting my head, "Yes, we had one of the best weekends together than we did for years. He was so sweet, you should've seen it!"

That's very hard to believe.

I just grinned, happy that she was happy, as we walked inside.

So that means I'm the problem?

It was interesting how the only times my father was upset enough to hit her was when I was home. As soon as I left, their relationship seemed to run smoothly. I just shook my head to rid myself of all the overthinking and negative thoughts.

My father glanced at me for a second but went back to looking at the television, "How was your friend's house?"

I felt a little glad that he was showing interest in how I was doing. The fact that I couldn't tell the truth without getting grounded for life made me feel guilty.

"It was nice. We hung out and watched movies and even-"

"I didn't ask for the details," He cuts me off, clicking his tongue, "I just wanted to make sure you weren't doing anything stupid with her. You are quite ignorant, after all."

My heart dropped along with the grin on my face. I frowned and started to head up to my room. My mother was just staring at me, her face full of pity.

But she didn't say anything.

She never does.

I sat on my bedroom couch, staring at the ceiling. My eyes were focused on the diamond chandelier as I tried to ignore the pit of sadness in my gut. Being in the comfort of my room just wasn't enough, I needed more of Taehyung. I wanted him to tell me that everything would be okay, to tell me I didn't do anything wrong.

A few minutes later, I took a deep breath, unclenched my hands and stood up. There was no reason to sit drowning in my own thoughts when I had such a good weekend. I should've remembered not to wish for too much.

I changed into some comfortable clothes after showering. Then I made sure that I didn't have any left over homework to complete. As I reread one of my fantasy novels for the millionth time, I heard a ring from my phone.

Aera.

She needed help with something that was assigned to us, and I gladly explained it since I was bored out of my mind. Everything at home started to seem boring since I've started experiencing new things.

After a few hours of helping her, I started to feel my eyelids grow heavy. The two of us chatted for a good while, and the quiet noise of her television in the background slowly lead me to sleep.