041

(NOTE: I MEANT TO TYPE RIYA INSTEAD OF RIKA!! AGAIN AERA's girlfriend's name is RIYA)

🎶 "𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞" 🎶

"You wanna stay home today?"

"Nuh uh." I shake my head, my eyes halfway closed. Taehyung was currently buttoning up my uniform shirt, since I was too tired to get myself dressed. Last night really wore me out. Everything just seemed much more intense than before.

He helped me stand up, then zipped up the side of my skirt. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned on his chest. His hand drew small circles into my lower back, the other on my head to gently hold me closer.

"Jump." He taps the back of my thigh. I comply right away and he picks me up easily. His strong arms felt so safe and I almost fell asleep on his shoulder. He leans down again with a small grunt to throw my backpack over his shoulder, then walks us down the stairs.

"You need to eat sweetheart." He sighs softly, heading towards the kitchen. I shake my head on his shoulder but he continues heading there anyway, setting me down on the counter beside the fridge. I clasped his shirt in one of my hands as he searched through the fridge, wanting to still be in contact with him.

"What do you want?" Taehyung questions, kissing me on my cheek sweetly. He stands between my legs and I rest my arms over his shoulders again. I pout slightly and look at him through my lashes.

"I'm not really that hungry, can I just eat later?"

He chuckles and kisses my jaw slightly, "At least eat an apple. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Understand?"

I nod with a giddy smile, "Okay." He hands me an apple and I take a big bite, just wanting to get it over with. After a few minutes of both of us eating, I finally finish up my apple.

He holds me firmly by my waist to secure me as I get down from sitting on the counter. He's always so careful with me, as if I'd break or something. It doesn't bother me but it makes me wonder what he thinks in his head when he sees me.

He holds my hand in his as we walk to the front door, both of us ready to get started with the day. The ride to school was pretty quiet as usual, neither of us were talkative people in the morning. We pull into the schools parking lot and I sigh silently.

Maybe I should've agreed to stay home.

No, my hard work will pay off one day. I also have the internship for one more week after this one. I can focus more on the classes I haven't had for a while, and even try to do some beneficial extracurricular activities.

I turn to Taehyung and he looks over me, a sweet look on his face. So handsome. I beam at him and he cups my face, bringing me close to press our lips together. My eyes flutter shut as he deepens the kiss, tilting my head and holding the back of my neck firmly.

He pulls me over to his lap and I willingly comply, never one to deny any sort of affection from him. The kiss was calm, more like a comforting pleasure than an intense make out session. His hand gripped my thighs and I ran my hands his hair, massaging and scratching his scalp gently.