030

🎶 "𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧"🎶

{Taehyung's POV}

"Soovin I'm not playing around with you—" I start but get cut off by a desperate whine. The noise tugged at my heart strings and I quickly sat her up, her head fully resting on my hand.

"Shit." I swore, realizing how bad of a state she was in. Her eyes weren't opening so I assumed she had passed out from exhaustion.

Her chest was heaving up and down as if she was low on oxygen and there was a thin layer of sweat on her forehead. Her complexion was extremely flushed and her skin burning to the touch.

I picked her up and walked over to the couch, laying her down carefully. As I stood up to grab my phone, I felt her frail fingers wrap around my hand. Her grip was physically weak, but I couldn't possibly break out of her hold as if she had put a spell on me.

"Are you awake sweetheart?" I question softly, brushing a few loose baby hairs off of her warm forehead. She was still so damn pretty, even in this state. Soovin doesn't respond to my words so it must've been an unconscious reaction.

I stretched my arm out to the point of it being painful just to grab my phone. I knew Soovin wouldn't wake up, but the thought of her delicate features tensing up kept me from moving.

As soon as I unlock my phone, I speed dial Hoseok and tell him about the situation. He runs up with one of the doctors, and the woman begins to examine Soovin. My heart felt heavy and I couldn't think about anything else as I watched her sickly form. Her actions from earlier pop inside of my head and I frown.

She must've been grumpy because she felt ill, poor baby. I should've noticed, she needed some affection.

"So how is she?" I question, still leaning down beside her. Her hand tightened on mine when the lady started to talk.

"It looks like she was having a migraine along with a small fever. She should be fine after a warm bath, Tylenol, and some sleep. My name is Doctor Sika if you were wondering." She hums in a sultry voice.

I wasn't. "Thank you Doctor, is that all?" I smiled politely, regardless of how aggravated I was.

"Nothing else that I can think of, but I can give you my number if you'd like to check in with me." She puts her hand on her hip.

"I'm fine, thank you. If that's it then you're excused." I turn back to focus on Soovin, "Hoseok bring a cold cloth."

"Yes sir." He stammers, running to the bathroom. I know he's probably still getting used to how I act when I'm around her.

I don't blame him.

There's no sane way to explain myself. If anyone was considered to be obsessed with this girl, it would be me. The soft spot I had for her was apparent, and I wanted it to be. It might land me in trouble some day, but I could care less.

Since we've been together I've done nothing but coddle her, which is what I was going to blame for her behavior today. I wouldn't mind keeping it that way—if I tolerated disrespect. Unfortunately, I don't.