036

^my man

🎶 "𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮" 🎶

{Taehyung's POV}

"What are you doing to her?"

I push her obviously drunken father against the wall harshly, my eyes filled with rage and disgust. My hands wrapped around his neck tightly, watching him squirm and attempt to suck in air.

"I said," I growl in a low tone, "What are you doing to her?" My knuckles whiten as my hands tighten around his throat, and I was sure he couldn't answer even if he wanted to. My anger never ceases, instead it builds up like steam rising out of a pot.

He doesn't deserve to live.

No one who touches her does.

Honestly, if I said that whenever I blew up the other person deserved it, I'd be lying. When I was younger, I'd get upset over pretty much anything. If they accidentally added the wrong condiment to my sandwich, if someone asked me what I thought to be too many questions, maybe even if I saw too many people in a highway.

I did, however, learn my lesson. If I kept on being angry, kept on hating myself and the world, how could I care about anyone else? So I calmed down, which made my aunt quite happy. When she was happy, I got to be happier as well.

I only get this upset when it comes to Soovin now.

I've become pretty good at holding everything inside, holding my tongue. Keeping my thoughts to myself was so easy these days. People now think I'm peaceful, people think I'm well put-together. They're not entirely wrong, but deep down inside I'm undeniably a bad person.

I've killed people, yes.

Most recent was that bastard of a teacher who touched Soovin. Honestly, I want to kill anyone who looks at her, but that's not possible. Even the guy at the amusement park who put his filthy hands on her shoulder, I wanted to murder him as well.

But I didn't, so that's progress.

I just made it so he'd never get accepted into any school or have a job a day in his sad life. His poor father will be disappointed, I'm sure.

I've never killed good people, well, all of the people were bad in my eyes.

But in this moment, I've never wanted to kill someone more.

I know it's her father, I also know that she'd hate me if she knew what went on in my head. I still want this piece of shit out of her life, permanently. Anyone can tell right away that this is a common occurrence, and her own mother didn't even seem to blink an eye until I began to threaten her husband.

I think about the time I saw Soovin with a healing black eye, I think about the times I noticed a bruise or two on her skin and she blamed it on being clumsy.

My vision cleared up as I felt a tight pressure around my waist. I blinked a few times and then realized I was basically killing Soovin's father in front of her. She was begging me to stop in her small voice, heart wrenching sobs still heard from her.