007

^soovin

🎶 "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 '𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 '𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 '𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 '𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝" 🎶

I'm sorry Mommy.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

I wipe the tears from my eyes, wishing the night would pass faster. It was another one of the few days my father came home. Only this time, he was furious about something that happened at work.

Nothing good ever happens when he's here.

All she does is welcome him home, show him her unconditional support, and give endless amounts of love. What else does he want from her? There's nothing else he can take. All she has left is her life.

But he might take that too.

I'm so tired of him, I don't know how she hasn't lost her mind. If I was married to such a man I think I'd die.

I wince as I hear another scream and a loud crashing noise. My breath becomes uneven as I try to zone it out.

My poor mother.

I can help her.

I can step in.

After washing my face, I open my door with shaking hands. How can I hide and let her take all of it? Why haven't I ever stepped in before?

But what am I going to do?

I shake my head and nervously walk downstairs. My father had a large bottle of liquor in his hand as my mother was crouched on the floor in tears.

She looks up to me with fear in her eyes.

"Go upstairs now." She mouths to me.

I'm sorry, I can't leave you like this. I'll do whatever I have to.

My father noticed me a bit later and starts laughing, "Why are you down here? Want your ass beat too?" 

I flinch and watch him take another big sip of his strong smelling liquor. The kitchen was a mess. Glass everywhere, blood under where my mother was crouched, everything looked terrible.

"Father," I bend down to help my mother stand up, "Can I bring her upstairs and show her something? It will be really quick, I promise." I trembled trying to sound clueless, my entire body shaking.

"What are you doing?" My mother whispers to me harshly.

He gives me a curious look, "And what is that?"

"J-just girl things, you wouldn't like them." I give him a fake grin.

To my surprise he nods, "Hm, alright. Then come back down, I have something to show you."

My eyes widen fearfully but I nod. My mother clings to me weakly as I help her up the stairs. We both were crying silently.