013

^soovin

"𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲"

I was on my way to class after lunch when I spotted that Hana girl in the hallway again. She was laughing cheerfully with a girl and a guy. It was definitely a side of her that I haven't had the chance of seeing.

Surprisingly, she looks at me and grins. I checked behind to see if there was someone there, but there wasn't. I gave her an awkward smile back and continued to walk.

"Hey, you!" I hear Hana call out.

Please tell me she's not talking to me.

"Shorty with the small white bow!"

Ugh, I have a white bow today.

I turn around and see her wave for me to join them. I sigh and slowly walk over.

"Hello." I try to say confidently, my hands clenched together.

"Damn, you're really cute." The guy exclaims, staring me down. I try to keep my expression normal as I smile at him.

Ew.

I saw Hana glare at him for a quick second before fixing her facial expression. His smile doesn't falter and he wraps his arm around her shoulder. She looks a bit flustered and I see her cheeks tint red.

Is she blushing?

"U-uh so I wanted you guys to meet this chick. We had gym together." She says after clearing her throat.

"Why did you want us to meet her?" The girl asks cluelessly.

I really wanted to know too since we're not friends or anything.

"Yeni, you were trying to figure out how to get that one guy to like you right?" Hana looks at me and smirks a bit, "She's a little temptress so I thought she could give you some tips."

Excuse me?

The last time I checked I've never made anyone attracted to me. Even if I did, why would she just say it like this?

The guy laughs mischievously, "She must be, cause I would fuck her shit up."

Hana's face turns into a furious one as she rolls her eyes, "Shut up, Dowon."

My facial expression was one of pure disgust. I pierce my lips before walking off. I didn't want to hear another word from any of them, even if suddenly leaving was rude.

"What's up with her?" I hear the guy huff, "She seems arrogant."

I shake my head and continue onto my class.

Some people are so nasty.

For most of the day, I was a put off from that conversation, but Aera helped lighten my mood. We were about to go to our swimming class, and it was the last for the day.