015

^soovin

"𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧, 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧."

"You're not wearing that."

"What's wrong it it?"

"Everything!" Aera sighs, shaking her head at me.

"This should be higher," She lifts my dress up a bit and I let out a small scream, "And this should be lower." Her finger hooks around my neckline.

"Why do I have to dress crazy just because I'm going to a party? I can have fun no matter what I'm wearing." I whine, pushing her hands off of me. I'm not sure if I'll ever get used to showing as much skin as Aera. In the back of my head, I always have the fear that my parents would somehow end up seeing me.

"Listen, it's night time, everyone will be too drunk to notice what you have on. Plus, wearing sexy clothes makes anyone feel like a bad bitch. I swear you're gonna love the feeling."

I let out a long sigh, "Why do I go along with you?" I mumble, and she grins. She searches through her closet for a while before finally coming out.

"Aha, I found just the thing. Look!" She holds up a dark red dress.

"Jeez, let me try it on first." I say playfully, grabbing it out of her hand. I went into her closet to try it, not noticing how small the piece of fabric was until it was completely on. I couldn't decide whether to pull it up or hold the top together, since it showed way more cleavage and leg than I was comfortable with.

"This isn't going to work." I pierce my lips together as I walk out.

"Damn sunshine, you're hot. It's the perfect dress for you." Her jaw drops and she claps her hands loudly. I feel my face flush from the compliment and check myself in the mirror.

It fit my waist down well, but only because it was skin tight. The top was a cowl neck design and so it was quite loose. This meant if I bent over too much, you'd see just about everything I had. The disastrous potential of the dress was scary.

"Aera, this is a stretch. I don't know." I pull down the dress hem again. This type of dress looks terrible with a bra so of course she made me take that off.

"Don't worry! I'll be matching you but with a different color." She laughs and goes to change.

As if that makes it any better.

I slide on the heels she set out for me and waited patiently. She came out look beautiful as always, and I hoped that I looked alright standing next to her.

"Why are we getting ready two hours early again?" I question, leaning back on her bed.

"I thought I'd give you time to get comfy in that dress. Plus," She grabs a bottle of nail polish, "I wanted to put this on both of us. It changes color if you put it in a spiked drink."

"Wow," I exclaim in shock, "That's so cool. I didn't know there were things like that."

She sighs and starts painting my nails, "Sad they have to make this. Some men are dogs."