037

^soovin

🎶 "𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬
𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞" 🎶

{Taehyung's POV}

"Ow—"

"Shit—I'm sorry, I'll be more gentle."

"It's okay, it didn't hurt that bad." Soovin says after sucking in a breath.

I tried to focus harder on brushing her hair carefully. I was on the couch, and she was sitting down in front of me watching Bangtan bomb. As always.

I was on the couch, with her sitting on a pillow in front of me, since the ground was hard. I wanted to pamper Soovin even more after finding out about her parents, but nothing ever seemed like it was enough.

I'd give her all the stars in the sky if I could.

After a few minutes of trying my best to comb through the knots, I finally see good results. Her glossy hair was once again smooth and untangled. I stared down at her and gently held a handful of her hair in my hand. Her hair was so healthy and soft, perfect for many things. like pulling.

I let go of it, my tongue running over my lips as I tried to rid myself of inappropriate thoughts. Soovin raised herself up to sit on my lap, her eyes not leaving the television screen once. She cuddled up to me and I held her close, happy that it seemed to be second nature to her.

The skin of her arm was warm and comforting as I traced over it. I smile grew on my face as I observed her different facial expressions. Her furrowing brows when something interesting happened, her pouty lips when the characters were in trouble, even her cute beam when they saved the day.

So precious.

Since she's been at my house, she's been more attached than she already was. I assume because she feels I'm the only one she has in this moment. She probably doesn't notice the way her hands tremble when I leave her for too long, or how her breathing stops for a few seconds when I mention that I have to go. She never stops me, but I know she wants to.

It hurts a lot, seeing her like that.

I look back at my princess, her hand over her mouth. How cruel of a creator the guy up in the sky must be, to make such a breathtaking little being. She was such a sweet thing and always fit perfectly in my arms. To my surprise, she pauses the show and her face turns serious.

"What's wrong?" I question, my face turning into one of concern.

She looks up at me through long, thick lashes, her lips in a pretty pout, "I'm sorry I kept asking to see your parents, I should've caught the hint," her hands clench, "I know my situation isn't the best, but I know I'm blessed to have them in my life—"

"Soovin," I sigh and she bites her lip nervously, eyes frantically searching my face for my reaction, "Haven't parents like yours is no better than not having parents all. My aunt wasn't perfect but she wasn't like them."

She frowned and hugged me tightly, her dainty fingers playing with the wispy strands of hair near my neck. I pressed a kiss to her shoulder and then to the side of her jaw. Her fingers paused and then I felt her soft lips on mine.