028

^soovin

🎶 "𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝" 🎶

"Boss! That girl disappeared—what is going on here?"

I quickly back away from Taehyung, Mister Hoseok's jaw completely dropping as he watches us. Taehyung stood up with a sigh and I rushed to hide behind his back.

I heard Mister Hoseok shut the door with a gasp. My hands gripped the back of Taehyung's suit jacket tightly, nervous as to what the other was going to say.

"Is—is this her?" He squeaks, "You should've told—"

"Be grateful that you know now." Taehyung sighs once again, and I peek to see his arms crossed over his chest.

Mister Hoseok clears his throat, "Well, nice to meet you—or should I say nice to see you again, Soovin."

I stepped out from behind Taehyung and bowed, my eyes shut tight.

"I'm sorry Mister Hoseok." I feel Taehyung grab my shoulders to stand me back up, and my eyes snap open.

"He works for me, why are you bowing so deeply?" He asks with a slight frown. My mouth opens in surprise and I blink in confusion.

Did he forget how Korea works? What could possibly bring him to say that so seriously? Mister Hoseok and I didn't even have an intimate relationship.

"Maybe she just has respect for her elders, sir," Mister Hoseok rolls his eyes, "Unlike a certain someone I know."

So he is older than Taehyung.

I pierce my lips together to hold in a laugh. Taehyung grimaced in his direction before turning back towards me.

"You don't have to call him Mister, either." He pats my head, his other hand in his pocket. I tilt my head, observing him to see if he was still in a normal state of mind.

"But that's—" I began with a worried tone.

"It's fine," Mister Hoseok interrupts, waving his hand in dismissal, "Whatever the boss says goes. I don't mind."

I was still uncertain but nodded, holding back any comments since Hoseok seemed to be in agreement. They started talking about how today went and my arms wrapped around Taehyung's torso. I listened attentively as I felt the hand that wasn't in his pocket start to run through my hair.

"Do you want me to take you home princess?" He questions after a few minutes, looking back down at me.

I'd rather go home with you.

I shake my head, "My driver is already coming, I don't wanna trouble you." Taehyung presses a kiss to my lips and I try not to let embarrassment overcome me as I see Hoseok's face change.

"Hey—" I start but he leans down to whisper in my ear.

"It'd be my honor to take you home and spend more time with you. I told you to stop saying things like that. Understand?" He mumbles against my ear. Blood rushes to my face and I glance to see Hoseok's jaw dropped once again.