021

^soovin

🎶 "𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞" 🎶

"We're here." Taehyung comforted, rubbing small circles onto my lower back. I didn't want to move yet, so I clung to him tighter.

He ended up lifting both of us out of his car, his hands gripped my thighs to keep me up and I kept my arms around his neck. His strength surprised me, especially when he let go of one of my legs to open the front door.

The same old man I saw from last time was standing there. He bowed to Taehyung and stared at me curiously.

"I'm gonna put you down, okay?" He whispers in my ear and I nod slowly. I ignore the way his fingers brush against my bottom as he carefully sets me down.

"Edmund, this is Soovin. Soovin," Taehyung looks down at me, "This is Edmund. He helps me keep this place in order."

My hand holds the back of Taehyung's shirt as I stick close to him, "Hello sir."

Edmund smiles politely and bows, "Hello miss, it's nice to have officially met you."

"Nice to meet you too." I reply softly, now almost fully hiding behind the tall figure I was clinging to. I didn't want to show my face because my eyes were probably puffy and red. My small sniffles must've given my current state away, but I still didn't want to be fully seen.

"I'm gonna set her clothes out, please have them back in no less than 2 hours." He calls out to Edmund before turning to me.

Taehyung clasps my hand and starts to lead me upstairs. I recognized the path from the last time I was here, it led to his bedroom. He shuts the door behind him but doesn't let go of my hand as he picks out a shirt for me.

"Put this on for now sweetheart. I'll make sure you get your clothes before you leave."

I nod and smile at him before heading to his bathroom to change. After quickly changing, I peeked my head out of the door.

"Where do I put these?"

"Just drop them in that shoot in the corner. And make sure you take everything off. It might be embarrassing for a little but I don't want you catching a cold." He explains while patting my head.

I bite my lip in embarrassment as I went back inside. That meant no underwear for a while.

I'll just be very careful.

I walked a bit awkwardly as I came out of the bathroom, not used to walking around commando. Especially not in front of anyone.

"You put them down the chute?" He questions, running his fingers through my hair. I nod and smile up at him full of admiration.

"Such a good girl," He presses a kiss to my forehead, "What do you wanna do?"

"Anything as long as you don't go." I mumble softly, blood rushing to my cheeks at my bold choice of words.

He lets out a hearty laugh, "I'll never go anywhere, but we have to figure out what to do when we're together."

I felt put on the spot since I didn't usually have the option to choose what I wanted to do. I just followed along with what my parents said and that was it.