027

🎶 "𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫" 🎶

"Do you think I'll get in trouble for being up here this long?" I question softly.

"Don't worry about any of them. They can't say anything even if they want to." Taehyung responds, running his fingers through my hair.

The undeniable power he had was quite attractive, it made him seem invincible. Even if it wasn't one hundred percent true, I felt like no one could ever hurt me as long as I had him. He was my safe haven. 

I was currently curled up on Taehyung's lap, clinging to him as he watched some pre-recorded meeting on his computer. My head hurt a bit so I closed my eyes and snuggled into him even more.

"You okay sweetheart?"

"My head hurts."

"Wanna nap?" He hums, massaging my wrist gently. I pouted and shook my head.

I looked up to see his face full of what seemed to be adoration. He wasn't weirded out, and he sure didn't seem to think what I did was strange. I felt like I was sinking into a different dimension. A total shut down of all the stuff that usually plagued my thoughts, leaving me free to be completely myself.

I can never express enough how safe and comfortable he made me without even trying. It's like he knew exactly how to take care of me, as if there was a manual and he memorized it.

"Nuh uh, I have to go back down soon." I mumble, leaning myself back up. I swiftly brought my legs on each side of him into a straddling position. He lets out a small grunt before holding onto my thighs tightly. My eyes widen as he leans back, his eyes hazy and dark.

"I told you not to worry about them baby. You can do whatever you want." He closed his eyes, letting out a small breath. His jaw clenched and it looked like he was restraining himself from something. I observed his facial features to try to figure out how he was feeling.

Always so handsome.

My eyes flickered down to his lips. Since his eyes were closed I didn't feel too embarrassed. Nothing was wrong with just looking, right?

But I want to kiss him.

"Promise?" I lean closer to his face, holding his shoulders.

He lets out a throaty chuckle, "I promise." The sound of it plus the expression his face sent a shiver down my spine.

I gather all of my courage and press a soft but lingering kiss on his lips. He pushed himself into me before I could lean back again. But I wasn't complaining, I could kiss him all day and night.

His hands on my thighs snuck higher and higher until they were on my bottom. I let out a quiet whine as he massages it firmly, still kissing me silly. I move on top of him to adjust my position, but it took a second with how tight he was holding on to me.

He let out a groan that was almost inaudible and I felt a hard pressure in between my legs. His hands slid down to my hips, moving them to slightly grind against him. Small moans escaped from my lips onto his, the pressure in between my legs filling me with desire.