017

🎶 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞" 🎶

My head hurts.

God, I've never had such a bad headache in my life.

I roll over with a small groan, pushing the arm that was around my waist to the side.

Wait.

The arm?

Why is there an arm around me?

My eyes shoot open to see an unfamiliar room and dread fills me. Glancing over my shoulder, I see Kim Taehyung fast asleep besides me. I let out a loud gasp and my hand slaps over my mouth in shock.

What in the world happened last night?

All I had on was what looked to be his shirt and my underwear. I took a few deep breaths in attempt to calm my heart, which felt like it was going to jump out of my chest.

Think.

Think long and hard.

After a few seconds, flashbacks of the previous night flew through my head. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't remember enough of the situation to make any sense of it.

I need to go to Aera's.

I check the clock on the night stand to see 7:32AM. As if I've jinxed myself, just as I start to move, Taehyung wakes up and rolls me over to face him.

"Where are you going?" He mumbles, eyes half closed. He was still so attractive even when he had barely woken up.

"I-I need to go home." I stammer, my hands clenched and close to my chest. Our close proximity was still something I'd have to get used to.

I was actually in Kim Taehyung's house.

In his bed.

In his arms.

The memory of our conversation last night pops in my head.

So we're dating? We're in a relationship now?

I felt flustered, but ecstatic nevertheless. It was a good feeling to know he wanted to be with me. My heart swelled in happiness at that fact, I felt proud.

His eyes open and I notice how he has only one double eyelid, it was unique. He held me tight, and massaged my scalp until he felt that I was less on edge.

His soothing touch not only made me feel safe again, but it helped my headache quite a bit. Taehyung seemed to be more like a magician every minute I spent with him.

"Good morning sweetheart." He whispers, pressing a kiss to my head. I clenched his shirt tightly.

"Good morning." I respond softly.