006

🎶 "𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬." 🎶

Run faster.

Go go go.

Hurry before you get caught.

I hide and cover my mouth, trying to silence my heavy breathing. I seriously need to get in shape.

"Soovin. You can't run from me forever."

My eyes widen in fear and I hold my breath. I hear the footsteps continue on.

I'm safe.

"Boo!" Aera jumps in front of me and I scream.

"Ugh." I whine as she laughs.

She puts her hand on my shoulder and starts pushing me back to her room.

"Now the fun begins."

I roll my eyes with a huff, "Why do I have to try this stuff on again?"

"Because," she smiles, "I bought them for you."

We get in her room and she shuts the door with a happy look on her face.

"Miss?! Is everything okay?" I hear one of her housekeepers question worriedly outside the door.

"Yeah, yeah! We're fine." She goes to explain the situation of how we ended up playing some weird game of tag.

My face turns grim as I take some black, lingerie out of one of the bags. It looked more like a shoe lace than anything you could wear on your body. The other 2 bags had a few outfits, a few revealing and a few decent enough to wear out.

"Okay, let's get on with the show." Her smile turns a bit scary as she swings the black skimpy lingerie around her finger.

☯︎︎

Fast forward and we were at a pretty fancy café, drinking and eating pretty things happily. There was only problem.

My outfit.

For one, I still had that string-like lingerie on. It didn't even feel like I had on a bra or underwear on. But the real problem was the fact that all she let me wear was this short floral dress to cover it.

I won't be bending even an inch. The only thing I can say I'm grateful for is the fact that the dress had a beautiful design and wasn't too revealing. Although it did show a bit of cleavage, and I'm used to showing none.

"You know if my parents see me they're going to put me 6 feet under?" I question Aera before taking a sip of my drink.

She waves her hand in dismissal, "They won't see you. You can change back at mine and then take the clothes home in the bags."

"I can't take those home! What if my Mom asks to see what I bought?" I huff, rubbing my legs together in discomfort from the cold seat.