047

{warning: sexual content}
(don't play song yet!)

🎶 "𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞; 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐠𝐞𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲" 🎶

The bright glow of the sun beamed brightly as my eyes slowly fluttered open. Taehyung's heavy weight was still mostly atop of me, our bare bodies were close as humanly possible. My arms and legs tiredly wrapped around him and I nuzzled my face against the side his head.

I gently ran my fingers through the soft strands of his hair, occasionally letting my nails lightly scratch the scalp. A soft smile grew on my face as I felt his arms instinctively reach under me to hold onto me tightly, all while he was asleep.

"G'morning." I whisper with a quiet yawn, my eyes closing once again. He muttered something incomprehensible as he was clearly half asleep, but he still was able to roll us over so that I was now on top of him.

I laughed gently and kept my head in the crook of his neck, shivering slightly as I felt his hands slide down the bare skin of my waist. He pulled the blanket back over us but rested his large palms on my upper thighs. They slightly massaged into me, traveling back and forth between my thighs and the soft flesh of my bottom.

"Morning." Taehyung murmured, his already deep voice now appealingly raspy from having just woken up. I forced myself to sit up and look down at his face, lifting the blanket along with me to rest on my shoulders.

I stretched my arms upwards and sucked in a silent breath when I felt him sitting up as well. His eyes were dazed with exhaustion as he stared down at my bare front. As I was in the straddling position, it made it easier for me to cuddle up in his lap even closer. The soft mounds on my chest were squished into his toned chest, and my lower region was resting against his naked upper pelvis area.

As my head rested in the crook of his neck, I simultaneously pulled the comforter over us more so we that our bodies were hidden. I felt so secure as we clung to each other in silence, his warm skin a perfect contrast to my the coldness of mine.

"You should sleep more, I can make you breakfast today." I mumbled against his neck, shivering slightly as his hands molded into my bottom and pushed me against him. The heat of his hard stomach against my clit made me feel balmy. 

"How about I eat you out instead?" He jokes throatily, his tone of voice still breathy as he started to fully wake up. My cheeks heat up as I shake my head, my hands resting on his wide shoulders.

Taehyung swiftly carried me off of the bed and towards the bathroom. I held onto him as best as I could until we were inside, and soon he was carefully setting me down so I could stand on my own.

After doing everything else that was apart of our morning routine, we began to brush our teeth. His large hand was under my arm, fingertips resting right above the curve of my bust. We were both still naked, and in the mirror we could see each other's upper half clearly, but it wasn't strange. It was like it was meant to be, and I felt so comfortable around him and in my own skin. I could truly feel how much my self-confidence grew, even if no one else could tell.

"You wanna shower first or should I?" I questioned, hugging him as I stared up into his pretty eyes. He chuckles for a moment before letting his lips hover over mine, not fully pressing them against me.