024

^soovin

🎶 "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝟐 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥" 🎶

"Good afternoon everyone, make sure to turn in your papers to your homeroom teachers by tomorrow. Results will be out around next week." I hear the principal say from the PA system.

"You hear that? Someone's gonna get picked for the internship soon." Aera observed, chewing her gum loudly.

This is my chance.

With this, I can prove to my father that college isn't just for men. I don't want to be married off, I want to be who I want, and be with who I want to.

"I turned mine in already, are you sure you're not going to?" I question.

"Nah, I'll let someone who really wants it have it."

"You're so sweet." I beamed and the tips of her ears turned red as usual. She was seriously too cute.

"Whatever." She clears her throat and tilts her head away from me. We sadly had to part ways to head to our separate classes. As I was walking, the guy I remembered to be Dowon came up to me.

"Hey babe, how's your day today?" He snickered, and I shrunk away from him.

"It's okay, thank you." I mumble in response. There was only a few more doors until I got to my classroom so I didn't let him bother me too much.

"I'm sorry if I scared you when we met. I didn't mean what I said," He pleaded, "I think you should get to know me more."

I stopped in front of the classroom, giving him a fake smile, "I'm sorry, I have class." I heard him huff as I left his presence.

"Females never like nice guys." He groaned loudly, and I shook my head.

All the seats were taken, except for one in the middle. It happened to be right next to the one and only Hana. I bowed to the art teacher before shuffling over and sitting down. I heard Hana grumble a few curses.

"Alright class!" The teacher claps, "Today we will be focusing on self expression. Try to do something that you feel shows a part of you, think outside of the box!"

After a while of hearing others quietly chatter and trying my best to paint, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned my head to see Hana.

"I saw you out there with Dowon," She says with a frown, "Could you leave him alone? You're not his type."

My left eye twitches in frustration, "I'm not trying anything with him. So please, don't worry about it."

Why does she always assume that I'm trying to get with someone?

"I know what you do, I'm not stupid." She growls.

I slowly turn to her with a confused facial expression, "And what is that?"

"Fucking hell you make my blood boil," She rolls her eyes and backs away, "Just stay away from him, you slu—"