005

🎶 "𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞,
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲" 🎶

"Hey."

Kim Taehyung.

"Hello?"

What a weird man.

"Snap out of it!" A long, dainty finger flicks me in the forehead.

"Ow." I wince and look over to see Aera frowning down at me. I've been falling in and out of different trains of thoughts ever since I arrived at school this morning. All of them consisting of one similarity, the one and only Mr.Kim.

"What's with you huh?" She questions, pushing my locker shut before leaning on it, "You keep going back and forth into lalaland."

"I just was thinking about something." I say softly. Nothing good would come out of telling Aera what happened. She might even be creeped out by him.

I don't want that.

I just can't bring myself to understand why he's laughing at me one second, then treating me so sweetly the other.

"Well, if you need to talk I-" She starts but gets interrupted.

"Hey, you guys are smoking! What's your names?" A tall, lanky guy hoots at us as his friend cheers in the back while laughing.

I look up to Aera with a nervous expression, not knowing how to deal with these situations well. She sees my expression and shakes her head before sighing.

"My name is fuck, and hers is you. Back the hell up." She rolls her eyes and drags me away by my hand. Glancing back, I see his flustered expression and his friend laughing even harder.

Wow.

I'm proud of her. She really told them.

I stick my tongue out at the two boys and flip my hair over my shoulder as I turn back around.

His eyes widen even more and I start to feel just a little proud of myself as well.

I grin at her, full of admiration.

"You're so cool Aera."

I want to be like her.

She's strong willed, not afraid of anything, and doesn't mind the consequences that come with fighting for justice.

"Oh, thanks." She chuckles. I see her ear turning red but don't mention it. I just laugh to myself at how cute she is.

Aera glances at me suspiciously but doesn't mention anything as we walk to our next class.

☯︎︎

The first school day of the week was finally finishing up, but my economics teacher had asked me to visit after class. I try not to overreact too soon, I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything wrong.