042

{warning: sexual content}

🎶 "𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞" 🎶

"We're here."

I look up at the fancy building with shining eyes. There were bright lights throughout the entire busy street and I stuck close to Taehyung. I held onto his tightly with both of mine, feeling a little weird with the mass amount of people everywhere.

We walk inside and the doorman's eyes bulge in surprise. He stares of us down before bowing repeatedly to Taehyung. He must know him.

"Reservation under Han Yuna?" Taehyung hums, glancing around to observe the interior. 

"Thank you for choosing this restaurant to dine in sir. We won't disappoint you!" He salutes us before frantically guiding us upstairs. I chuckle silently at how nervous he was because of Taehyung.

He isn't even that scary, yet everyone just about pees their pants when they see him.

"This is your room, please enjoy!" The man bows the entire time we walk inside the pretty double doors. As soon as we walk in I see Yuna seated and chatting with an unfamiliar man.

"You guys are here!" She claps happily, her cheeks tinted pink, "Just on time. I was getting hungry." I smile at her hyper attitude and wave at the guy beside her. He looked to be around thirty, but still had a youthful aura about him. His eye smile caused him to come off as very down to earth. From what I could see, Yuna and him seemed to fit well together.

"Well then we shouldn't keep you waiting any longer," Taehyung smiles politely, "Let's call someone in."

A waiter came in instantly and wrote down all of our drink requests. We all began to talk about random stuff. I didn't talk much though, I didn't know what to say and let Taehyung do all of the talking as usual. It was fine since Yuna only focused on him. She barely looked anywhere but his face the entire time, even if the other man was talking.

I rested my face on my palm, letting my elbow sit on the table. Yuna's date was right in front of me and we ended up making eye contact. He grins and I smile back awkwardly, only to turn and see Taehyung giving me a side eye.

I squint my eyes in confusion but quickly disregard his gaze. He's been chatting it up with Yuna this entire time, but wants to warn me because of a little smile?

"In case you forgot, my name is Seojun." The guy says kindly.

"I'm Soovin." I respond with a soft smile, taking a sip of my drink. He starts to ask me simple questions, things like my favorite color, favorite show, and my age.

It wasn't the most interesting conversation, but it was better than sitting silent while Yuna rambled on about memories of their childhood to Taehyung. I opened up a bit more and before I knew it I was having a pretty decent conversation with Seojun.

"I'm so glad we all met up!" Yana giggles, "I missed your pretty face Soovin."

My cheeks heat up at her compliment, "Thank you, you look beautiful today." She laughs at my my expression and Seojun grins. I suck in a sharp breath as I feel a hand on my thigh.