045

{warning: sexual content}

🎶 "𝐏𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐞" 🎶

This morning started off normal, I woke up to the faint glow of the sun through the curtains. Taehyung had brought me upstairs to his room after I fell asleep in his office.

Currently, I'm standing in my school uniform in front of the bathroom mirror. Taehyung was fixing my hair as best as possible as I tried to keep my tired eyes open.

"How's this?" His deep voice questions, snapping me out of my sleepy daze. I blink my eyes a few times as I stared at myself in the mirror, smiling softly.

"It's perfect. Thank you." I yawn slightly, leaning back onto his tall frame. He chuckles and presses a kiss to the top of my head, his arms firmly around my waist.

I shuffled a bit to make myself more comfortable, my eyes closing once again. Taehyung let one of his hands slide down to gently rest on my hip. I heard him let out a quiet sigh as his lips met with the base of my neck.

"I'm worried you'll fall over while walking, why are you always so dead in the morning?" He teases, the hand on my hip now resting at the edge of my skirt.

"Why are you so awake in the morning?" I huff, feeling my cheeks heat up from his faintly sensual touches.

"Its 'cause you're so pretty." Taehyung mumbles against my ear. A shiver runs through me as I unintentionally push myself closer to him.

"That doesn't make sense." I murmur, turning around in his arms to look up at his face. Through my lashes I saw his dark expression and slight smirk. The look in his eye left me feeling hot and I squeezed my thighs together.

He leaned down to push his lips lightly against mine, "It makes plenty of sense sweetheart." Taehyung's voice was deeper than usual, his pupils dilated and clouded with lust.

Before I could open my mouth to respond, he deepened the kiss. My arms instinctively wrapped around his neck.

I let out a silent gasp as he lifts me to sit on the front of the sink, his large hands firmly glued to my bottom. He pushes his shocking hardness against underwear clad heat, and I try my best to keep in any noises.

My head hung back slightly as he trailed down my neck, leaving butterfly kisses after every button he undid. I sucked in a breath as I felt him leave a hickey right on the rise of my cleavage, licking the mark after.

My breath hitches in my throat as I watch him lower down onto his knees. His hands snaked up my legs and under my thighs at a painfully slow.

"Up." Taehyung breathes and I comply right away, my eyes stuck on his. My panties were quickly pulled down, next my skirt was held up and uselessly bunched around my waist. He lifted one of my legs over his shoulder giving him a clear view of my bare lower half.

He just let out a sigh of contentment, leaving one wet kiss on my inner thigh. I pierced my lips together, embarrassed at how he heavily he was staring at my burning heat.