009

^soovin

🎶 "𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮" 🎶

I couldn't get him off of my mind. Even if I distracted myself, I somehow always found myself going back to the thought of Kim Taehyung.

His face, his voice, how he treated me. Just him in general. Everything was so exciting and new.

"Hey Aera," I call out to her, "I think something's wrong with me."

We were sharing our lunches on the roof, which became our own spot. No one ever seemed to come here, so we finally decided it was safe.

She looks up from her phone, "Huh? What do you mean?"

"So, um, my friend-" I start but she interrupts.

"Yeah, you don't have any other friends. Now I know this is gonna be about you." She shakes her head in amusement.

I huff and cross my arms, "Whatever."

"Go ahead and tell." Aera hums and sets her phone down.

"Well, I met this person. I usually feel uncomfortable around men, but with him I actually feel safe. Also my heart hurts and I feel really excited when I'm around him for too long." I ramble.

She laughs and I feel blood rushing to my cheeks in embarrassment.

"And who in the world makes you feel like this?" She asks.

Should I say who? What if she gets creeped out?

"I can tell you're overthinking again," She sighs, "I won't judge you, even if it's our principal."

My facial expression turns into one of disgust, "No way!"

Aera laughs again and I feel relieved.

"Uh, he's actually someone you know." I mumble.

"Woah, I never see you talk to male students? How did I miss this?"

"No," I bite my lip, "He isn't a student."

Her face twists into one of confusion, "Wait, don't tell me it's actually the principal?"

"No! He's not our principal!" I giggle.

"Then who?"

"It's, it's Kim Taehyung." I mutter.

"Excuse me? Did I hear you wrong?" Her eyes widen in surprise.

I shouldn't have said anything.

"Y-yeah, it's Kim Taehyung." I say a bit louder.

"Isn't he the guy who owns this place? Oh right, he had Mr.Yang fired and drove you home. Soovin, you know you love at first sight is fake, right?" Aera pats my shoulder.

I roll my eyes, "Yes, I know who he is silly. And we've talked before. I'm not that crazy to like someone I've barely met or had a conversation with."