022

{warning: sexual content}

"𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐀"

"What is it baby?"

Oh god.

I bit my lower lip harshly. His hand on my lower stomach only made the heat I felt stronger. It was becoming unbearable. The coverage I got from holding the shirt down didn't feel like enough, so I swiftly covered my most intimate part with my own hands.

My eyes widened as I felt how damp the area was.

What?

Mom already told me that emission is a normal thing, but isn't this a bit much? Unless—

Don't tell me I started my period.

"Soovin?" He holds my chin between his pointer and thumb finger.

I wanna jump off of a bridge.

"There's," I look down and close my eyes in shame, "There's something wrong."

Taehyung gently brings my face back up and I open my eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed in worry and he moved his other hand to rest on the curve of my waist.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I stammer.

I bring one of my hands from between my legs and stare at it. There wasn't any blood, just a lot of clear stuff.

"Didn't you just go?" He hums, pressing another kiss to my jaw. I accidentally let out a small moan when he lightly nips the skin of my neck.

Will that leave another mark?

"Yes." I breathe out.

"You didn't answer my question earlier, " His hand slides down my chin to cover my hand and I gasp, "What's wrong?"

The only thing separating him from my most intimate place was now my hand. I tried to calm myself down but my nerves were on edge and I felt shaky.

My lips open and shut a few times before I decided to try to explain myself, "It's too damp." I mutter, not speaking loud enough for him to hear me.

His hand pushed into mine and my legs shut tightly as a reflex, "It's too damp." I repeat a little louder, blood rushing to my cheeks.

Taehyung's eyes widen a bit before he throws his head back and laughs loudly. I wanted to disappear in a hole seeing how hard he laughed.

He noticed my facial expression and calmed down a bit, "No, no. I'm not laughing at you sweetheart. I just realized you're even more pure than I thought."

I turn my head to side with a huff, "I'm not." My heart was racing, his fingers were running up and down my hand. Ashamed, I quickly rid myself of the thought to move my hand away.

"You're aroused." He chuckles, acting as if he was chewing gum for a second. It was an attractive habit he seemed to do a lot.

"What do I do?" I stare, biting my lips in curiosity and anticipation. His fingers stop brushing against mine and he goes back to fully covering. I felt the skin of his hand on my thighs.