046

{warning: sexual content}

🎶 "𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 " 🎶

"It's finally Friday!" I beam happily, twirling in my uniform before running down the stairs. Taehyung had to leave on a one-day business trip yesterday, so he was due to come back late tonight.

"Wait!" The girl who I remember was named Jaeha ran behind me. I stop and turn to her with a grin, blinking in confusion at her tired state.

"I've been," she takes a long breath, "chasing you for an entire minute. You were in your own world until right now." My cheeks heat up in embarrassment and I scratch the back of my head.

"I'm sorry," I walk up to her quickly, "What's wrong?"

"You forgot your phone." Jaeha gives a soft smile, eyes twinkling as she stares at my face. I raise one of my eyebrows in confusion.

"What is it?"

"Nothing, nothing."

I open my mouth to pry more but out of the corner of my eye, I see a little fluff ball pattering towards me. I bend down and squeal happily as I scoop Yeontan into my arms.

"Tannie!" I ruffle his fur and gently hug him. He nuzzles into me and I chuckle at how adorable he was.

"I'll make something special tonight since the boss is returning." She chuckles, gently pushing me towards the front door. I set yeontan down unwillingly and he paddles off.

"Thank you." I grin, waving before running out the door and hopping into the back of the car. I didn't want to be late to school, especially since the sooner I left the sooner the day would end. 

Jaeha and I have gotten more acquainted as of recently, I can't say we've gotten close since she still doesn't talk much. All I know is that she's 24, and that she has a younger sister my age. Whenever Taehyung worked later than usual she would follow me around the house, doing things like brushing my hair or even baking with me.

Jaeha once said I remind her of her younger sister. It was a great compliment in my opinion, especially since she felt like the older sibling I never had. Aera is more occupied these days because of Riya, so having Jaeha around made me feel better. Even if Aera wasn't busy, I'd still hang out with Jaeha since she was so fun to be around.

I stare outside at the pretty scenery I've grown accustomed to, it never failed to lift my mood. The flowers alongside the road reminded me of Taehyung, he really did have such an otherworldly beauty.

My phone goes off and I look down to see a message notification from my mother. I frown with a silent sigh as I unlock my phone to read her text.

'Your father has gotten much worse. Please come visit dear.'

I gasp in surprise, my eyes widening in realization. My thought process stops as I try to react, but I didn't have any idea of what to call the emotion filling me.

My mouth opened to ask the driver to head to the hospital, but slowly closed as I decided otherwise. I closed my eyes for a few moments, sucking in a deep breath.