Bio

Remove the hip holster and replace it with one that is fastened below your left armpit as for this story you are right handed and I figured that a hip and thigh holster like that would work great for a cramped cockpit

Y/N L/N:

Height: For this story you will be about 6' 6", so enjoy the height increase if you are shorter and I am sorry if I have downsized you if you are taller in real life. :)

General appearance will be up to you as you will be mostly wearing the above outfit. Only thing to note is that this story is told with the insert character being male and you have an above average athletic build so you can still operate on the ground effectively while being able to fit comfortably in the cockpit of your plane. 

Age: you will be 25 for this story, as the war with the "demons" had just started when you left college to go fight in the military. 

Previous life: 

College: You weren't really majoring in anything as you didn't know want you wanted to do, but your parents would've kicked you out if you didn't join a college, so that's what you did for the previous two years until the demons showed up and you left to join the air force.

Air Force: You joined the Air Force as flying demons hadn't shown up yet and you figured that you could get by easier by join the Air Force than say the Army. That is until a week before you would earn your right to fly in the air force when flying demons showed up. 

*Note* I know this isn't how things work for the air force when dealing with pilots but hey, its my story, my alternate universe, there's demons, so that's how its gonna work. Lets just pin it as basically the air force saying "Oh no, there's demons! We need to get more pilots that know what they are doing! Throw away the old version and lets get some college drop outs in here and start fighting! Yay! Murica!"

Revolver:

Model 29 Smith & Wessen:

Double action (meaning that you dont have to pull the hammer back each time you want to fire for those that dont know)

.44 magnum, six round cylinder

The Fair Lady

https://youtu

https://youtu.be/71W4x169fzc

(I am not sure as of right now how to add a video, or even have one in the first place to add, but this link should bring up a video that shows a F4U Corsair doing some things so you can see what its like if youve never seen or heard of it before.)

Like I said in the previous chapter, I cant find anything as of right now for the modified stuff that I mentioned that was done to this plane. That will most likely change later as I do have plans for it in later chapters.

The F4U Corsair in real life is a naval fighter aircraft that was used by the US Marines and Navy.

It is outfitted with 6 .50 cal machine guns in the wings, and can have either two 1000 lb (453.5 kg) bombs or eight rockets mounted to its underside.

It has a 2000 horsepower engine, with a max speed of 417 mph (671 kph) with a range of 1000 miles (1609 Km) and a height maximum of 36,900 ft. 

It also features folding wings call gull-wings. This allows for ease of storage which made for carrying them on aircraft carriers much easier.

Needless to say it is quite a capable plane, but in this story it has only been improved since it was first created. Mostly the controls and communication between pilot and the aircraft itself, (guages and other useful knowledge) has been improved. The engine was overhauled with the rise of new technology on Earth but it is by no means top-of-the-line as the craft simply wouldn't be able to handle what they were putting in the newer aircraft.

I am not going to give a specific date for when this story started on Earth as that is not the main focus, a ball park would be 1970s to 1990s. All I will say is that you reached Remnant, specifically the ruins in Emerald Forest, about four months after the start of team RWBY joining Beacon. 

Other notes

You will be joining Beacon. I will explain in the story as to how that is going to work in the story.

You met Felix while you were training to become a pilot when you and some other trainee's went out to drink one night. You two somehow ended up at the same table and just started talking and hit it off as friends. It became a somewhat regular thing for the two of you and friends from each others friend groups to tag along and hang out. The whole "I owe you one" promise thing happened when Felix got into a fight with someone at a restaurant, and when you went to help him, you got knocked out. You woke up with a police officer getting ready to arrest you for some unknown reason when Felix stepped in and sorted out the situation. You told him that you owed him one but he would probably have to wait a while to cash in on it. The week before you graduated to become a pilot, the news of flying demons hit the television, Felix got cleared to work as an aviation mechanic up in Anchorage Alaska, and the promise of waiting till the war was over with to cash in on all of IOUs all happened.

You will probably get another weapon so leave in the comments any suggestions for what weapon it should be or if its a multiple weapon or not. Keep in mind it will need to be compact enough to fit inside the cockpit or be somehow integrated to the plane itself. If there are no suggestions then I might just come up with something myself.

Once again thank you to all who read this, and thank you especially to all those who sat through reading this really long bio and notes chapter. If you have and suggestions, comments, or general questions, then please leave them and I will answer them in following updates. I will probably do them as a note before the story begins for that chapter, or even dedicate a whole entry as a answering chapter.

Like always, ANY AND ALL IMAGES BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER, THEY ARE ONLY USED FOR REFERENCE.