Chapter 33

Wind rushes by your body as you continue to fall, watching as the experimental aircraft finally impacts the ground and explodes in a giant explosion of fire and electricity. You can hear voices coming through the helmet but you can't make them out.

Y/N: Everyone shut up and listen close. For those of you who will understand this, I can't teleport. I don't have a way out. The parachute was attached to the seat so you might want to address that in the others. Maybe make it so that the pilot's have to wear a secondary chute as well as the one that's mounted to the seat. Either way, I'll keep trying to figure a way out of this predicament, just get a bullhead down here as soon as you can. If I'm alive, great. If not. Goodbye everyone. Let those who care know that I'm sorry I couldn't see my promises through.

The helmet goes silent and you just watch the ground approach faster and faster. You keep trying to teleport. Anywhere. Winter's apartment, the Schnee Manor, the library in Vale, Ironwood's office. Anywhere, but nothing works. You close your eyes, getting ready to accept whatever pain is going to come from impacting the ground at such a high speed when your body is grabbed by something and you begin to slowly change direction. Opening your eyes, you see large, pure white talons wrapped around you. Looking up you see a Nevermore has caught you and it's red eyes look down at you before it bites at the helmet, ripping it's straps and throwing it off of your head.

Y/N: Shit! Ah fuck it's cold!

The Nevermore picked up speed and headed further into the storm. You try to push it's claws up but because of how it grabbed you, you can't get a good enough position to press out from. It then tightens its grip on you, causing the talons to make your aura flare. You close your eyes and you keep trying to teleport away, you keep doing so till finally the cold wind is replaced by the smell of the ocean. Opening your eyes again you look around and see the snow storm in the distance behind you, and all around you is clear skies, and below you is a eerily calm ocean. The color of the talons shift and you see the pure white Nevermore shift to a normal pitch black coloration. 

Y/N: Well wherever this thing is taking me obviously isn't good. 

The Nevermore screeches once and picks up a bit of speed. You close your eyes once again and this time sleep overtakes you. Waking up from a shift in temperature, you open your eyes and see a dark landscape around you. The ground is red and cracked, jagged peaks rise in haphazard formations with large dust crystals jutting forth at random. The sky itself is a dark red and a heavy cloud layer obscures much of the light that the moon would offer. In the distance is a large and imposing castle, which of course is where the Nevermore is headed. After a few minutes it lands outside and drops you on the ground. Near immediately you are surrounded by Grimm. You get up, ready to fight but you hear a voice behind you.

Mercury: Long time no see asshole.

You turn and lock eyes on Mercury, and you see Emerald standing not too far back from him.

Y/N: Hello dog. Where's your leash? I'm surprised that bitch of a master forgot to keep you reigned in.

Mercury's face contorts in anger and begins to walk to you but Emerald steps in front of him.

Emerald: Look, the sooner you two stop biting at each other's throats, the sooner we can get this over with. Just follow me and please don't try anything. It will make this go so much smoother and it will turn out better for you if you at least try to cooperate.

Y/N: And why the fuck would I do that? I can easily take you two on my own and these Grimm barely stand much of a challenge anymore.

???: Are you sure about that? Especially with your friend being suppressed?