» Chapter One «

Amber's Point of View~

I stared at the clock as I sat at my desk in school. We were currently having Maths and it's not like it's something I hate. I just really wanted to be over with the day so I can go home and play minecraft as I streamed.

The minute I thought of that school was already over. I would have been happy but I had like assignment which were due tomorrow. Which was fine since I didn't have much work to do just an English and math assignment. Nothing too difficult. 

As I was taking some stuff out the locker, I heard snickering behind me to see the one group of people that I hated the most. Emily was basically the leader of that group and the snickering was probably something about me. Did I care? No. They weren't worth my time.

After I was done, I slung my bag over my shoulders and headed out of the school. I was pretty glad it wasn't raining considering I forgot to bring my umbrella today. Though it was pretty cloudy but not too much.

Luckily my walk from school to my home wasn't too far. I currently lived with my older brother Clay or people mostly know him as Dream on the internet. Of course no one knows how he looks other than his friends.

I also live with my 15 year old sister who people famously call her as Drista which means Dream's sister. I haven't made people know me as Dream's sister at all. The reason is that I didn't want people to watch me stream by being known as Dream's sister so I just kept that part a secret. I am also a faceless streamer as well.

As I entered the house, the first thing I hear is my brother wheezing like a literal tea kettle. Sometimes I think if he was a tea kettle in his past life because of that laugh. I put off my shoes as I close the door behind me. I passed the living room as I saw the television on which I could tell was Drista watching something. 

I walk down the hallway as I came to my room and I put my bag down and laid down on my bed as I scrolled through twitter. There was nothing much other than people doing some really cool fanarts of my minecraft character which was actually pretty good.

As I was doing so, I got a new notification which I pressed on to see that it was form the one and only Ranboo.

Ranboo @Ranboosaysstuff

Streaming in 15 minutes! I am going to be doing a longer stream to make it up for not streaming yesterday! Hope to see you all there!

💬 230 comments             🔁 20 retweets               ❤️ 200k likes  

I smiled as I put my phone down. I would probably watch him stream later cause I myself planned to stream after I was done with my assignment. he was pretty well known streamer who was also faceless and was on the Dream SMP!