» Chapter Twenty Four «

Ranboo's Point of View~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groggily reached for my phone so I could shut it off. I didn't feel like waking up to go to school but I had to. I slowly sat up and before I could go to the washroom I got a call from Amber.

"Hello?" I said as I scratched my nose.

"Dang your morning voice is deep!" She said as I snorted.

"Did I wake you up?" She asked as I shook my head.

"No I just woke up. Didn't feel like it." I said honestly.

"Ah okay! My main goal was to see if you were awake and if not I would have woken you up by calling you simultaneously." She said.

"Yeah I could tell. I am gonna go and get ready." I said as she hummed in response.

"Alright! See ya!" She said hanging up as I put my phone down and quickly freshened up and go changed as I headed downstairs to have breakfast only to be greeted by my parents and sister.

"Morning dear." My mom said.

"Morning mom." I said as she handed me my breakfast plate as I sat down beside my sister and started eating.

"You look like you're in a rush." I heard my sister say as I gulped down my food.

"I don't want to be late for school." I said continuing to eat my breakfast.

"Or you're are basically excited to see your girlfriend?" She said as I nearly choked on my food.

"You have a girlfriend son?" My father asked as I shook my head.

"No no no! She's just my friend really." I said.

"You're blushing." My sister said smirking as I flicked her forehead.

"Ow!" She said rubbing her forehead.

"Anyways I'm done eating and I am going to go now. See you guys later." I said putting the plate in the dishwasher as I quickly brushed my teeth and picked up my bag as I put on my shoes and exited my house as I saw Amber standing outside.

"Were you seriously waiting for me outside?" I asked as I locked the door.

"Yep!" She said.

"You know you can always come inside and wait right? My family wouldn't mind you coming in." I asked as she shook her head.

"It's alright! I wasn't waiting for long. Now come on! We don't wanna be late." She said as we both walked to school.