What I've Been Up To [A/N]

Hey guys!

It's been a while huh?

The last update I made was on July after Techno's passing and honestly, it's been real hard coming back to this book!

My original plan was to start writing again after July but I guess the month had other plans!

I've been taking a break after the news and I think I have healed as much as I could!

I still haven't fallen out of MCYT or Dream SMP to abandon this book plus I had this whole book planned out so I don't see a point in discontinuing something that started out as semi-self indulgent to something popular!

I'm coming back to writing this book once again!

I'm aware Ranboo has come out as Unlabelled and uses He/They pronouns now so from now on the new chapters will have He/They pronouns and I may change the word 'boyfriend' to 'partner' for Ranboo and instead of Amber being 'Straight-Asexual' she will be 'Asexual' until further notice about Ranboo talking about what his gender is (he isn't sure about him being male or nonbinary or nonbinary male so I'm being respectful here!) 

To my old fellow readers, I hope you still are interested in reading this book considering how I've neglected it for the past couple weeks and all! I know most of you wanted to know how it would end and have been asking for a sequel once it ends!

I will finish this book and not sure about sequels since I'm not huge on doing them so as you can see I'll write oneshots that happen in the future in this book!

Anyways stay tuned for a new chapter!

I hope to see you guys again!

- Amber