» Chapter Nineteen «

Warning: Mentions of attempted s**cide in a dream and in real life!

Amber's Point of View~

I snapped awake in the middle of the night. At this point I was slightly shaking. The nightmare felt so freaking real. I know that nightmares aren't real and I normally shake them off but this one just gave me goosebumps!

I slowly picked up my phone to check the time to see it was four in the morning. I sighed and lied down on my bed and tried to fall back asleep but I couldn't. I groaned in annoyance and grabbed my phone again and opened discord.

I was wanting to talk to somebody right now. I know that some people would be awake at this hour but in general they're not. I scrolled through my contacts to find that Ranboo was surprisingly awake. I tapped on our messages and started to type.

[Discord]

Celeste: Hey! You awake?

I waited for a few. I saw that my text was read. I swear if he was gonna leave me on read, I am gonna fly to the UK and smack him upside down. I saw the text bubble popping up which meant that he was writing to me. After a few I got a message.

Ranboo: yeah I am! Sorry for not responding sooner. I didn't expect to see you awake and messaging me.

Celeste: It's fine! Be lucky I didn't fly over to the UK to smack you if you left me on read.

Ranboo: Good! But how come you're awake?

Celeste: just had a bad dream... It felt a bit real.

Ranboo: Wanna talk about it? It's fine if not. 

I wasn't sure if I wanted to share this but my gut told me that it's best of I do. I started to type down my text. After I finished I took a few minutes to look over what I wrote and then after a bit of hesitation I hit send.

Celeste: The dream started out with yelling. I saw that we were in a car. By we I mean you, me, Nikki, Wilbur and Tubbo in one car. I was there but it didn't seem like I was talking and I was more like witnessing things that me in the dream was saying. We seemed to be talking in a panic and was looking for someone. Then we came to stop at a bridge and I noticed a figure standing at the edge but I couldn't make out who it was but I they looked like they were about to jump. But then I saw the figure about to jump and me in the dream was about to stop them and then i woke up. It felt so real.