» Chapter Thirty Seven «

Warning: mentions and slight attempt of s**ual assault and a bit more foul language along with a possible attempt of s**cide!

Amber's Point of View~

Right now, it was just me and Mark alone at one spot. Tubbo basically ran off somewhere to buy stuff while the others were wandering about. Bill, Aimsey, Crumb and Freddie were nearby as well but I could tell Crumb and Aimsey were waiting for me to confess.

Well... it was now then never!

"Hey Mark?" I started.

"Amber?" he said as I took a deep breath.

"I need to tell you something!"

"i have something to tell you!"

We both looked at each other as we laughed at how we said all that at the same time.

"You go first." He suggested as I shook my head.

"No please! I wanna hear what you have to say before I say anything." I said as he gave in and seemed to take a a deep breath before exhaling.

"So... uh... as I said I have to tell you something right?" he said as I nodded. I wonder why he sounded so nervous...?

"Well what i wanted to tell you was that I-" Before I could finish, Tubbo came in running after us shouting slightly.

"Sorry to interrupt whatever you're gonna say but have any of you seen or heard from Riley?" Tubbo said seeming very anxious making me feel uneasy.

"No we haven't." Mark said looking through his phone.

"It's been a long while. Where is she?" I asked taking out my phone literally and nearly forgetting what he was gonna say but I thought of hearing it later.

"I tried calling her to see if she was okay but she isn't picking up. I tried calling many times and it's still not working." He said looking scared as I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Tubbo calm down. It's alright. Maybe it's not going through your phone. Let me try." I said looking through my contacts and pressing on the call button as I waited.

I waited for a while but she didn't pick up. I tried it for the second and third time but nothing worked and it made me feel scared even more. Even Mark tried calling her but it was no use since she still didn't pick it up.

"Okay now I am panicking." I said feeling scared.

"Am calm down please. I don't think anything happened. Maybe her phone battery died?" he said as I shook my head.