» Chapter Twenty Eight «

- Note -

This chapter takes place in the Extreme Tag stream which was a Charity stream for St. Jude's Hospital!

If you haven't seen the stream then I suggest you do but if not them have a good read I guess!

Also Crumb Cuptoast supremacy!!! :D

Amber's Point of View~

Right now, me, Ranboo, Riley, Billzo and Tubbo were in an uber driving to our destination where the Extreme Tag was gonna take place. It was a really well thought plan for charity to raise money for St. Jude's Hospital.

The minute I remembered the word 'hospital' it reminded me of my grandfather who was very ill and still hospitalized too. My mum always calls me up to tell me about his conditions but recently he's not doing so well. It's more like an up and down situation and I fear that he won't be around anymore because of this.

I let out a sigh and shook my head so the thought could leave me. I didn't wanna seem depressed today at all and just wanted to enjoy what we were doing today. This was gonna be an exciting stream and I didn't want people to worry about me.

"Hey you okay?" I heard someone ask as I looked to my side to see mark looking at me with concern.

"Huh? Oh yeah I am good. Just remembered something sad that I had read in a book. That's all." I said lying to him. I didn't want to but I didn't want him to worry.

"Oh okay. But if there's actually anything bothering then let me know okay?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah of course." I replied as I took out my phone to look through Tumblr.

Yeah I do have Tumblr and the minute I told my fans that I am on the platform they all freaked out and started o scream scatter and stuff which made laugh so badly. They eventually calmed down and moved on like nothing happened.

"That's a really cool fanart of us." I heard him say as I was looking at the exact same fanart of me and him. It was cool which made me like and reblog.

After a while we reached our destination and got out of the car. It was a pretty sunny day bu cold as well. I was wearing the black Ranboo merch hoodie that I was able to get along with the varsity jacket, the beanie and the cap along with the shirt but the only thing I wasn't able to get was the locket but I didn't care really.

We walked towards where the other members of the Extreme tag were and we eventually found that group which consisted of Crumb, Elaina, Eret, Captain Sparklez, Ted, Badlinu, Kara, Sneegsnag, 5up and Aimsey.

We all met up at one spot and greeted one another. It was pretty much an honor to meet Eret, Elaina, Aimsey, Captain Sparklez and Crumb since they were one the people I wanted to meet in real life and it was great meeting them. After everyone got in line Ranboo started his stream and Tubbo started speaking.